cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

SemaYT
Journeyman III

Detroit: Become Human Continuously crashing on AMD Radeon RX 6600 (Capitol Park, Markus' Speech)

Hi,

I was casually playing Detroit Become Human. Everything was going fine I could play the game on ultra 50-60 fps. Then I got to the Capitol Park mission. Everything was going smoothly until I got to the hijacking to the android store. The game had a huge lag which then disappeared. So I went on playing and Markus gave half of his speech when I heard a windows 11 error sound in the background. The game froze and I couln't click anything. After a few seconds the game has gone white and every click would make the "Not responding" window appear. I alt tabbed to my desktop and I saw an error message telling me that there was a problem with my GPU and the game will now turn off and also that I should upgrade my gpu drivers. There were no new drivers available so I just launched the game again. Unfortunately with the same results. I was freaked out so i did it again and again. After it not working I thought that it might be a faulty driver so I reinstalled it with the same results. So then I thought a faulty game installation. I reinstalled the game and still same results. I contacted Quantic Dream for help, but none of the solutions gave to me by them are not working, already tryied different versions of driver (adrenaline and pro versions, but nothing).

The strange thing is that this only happens in this scene of Markus' Speech inside the store in particular, if I make a mistake on purpose and let the police arrive, the game continues normally, but I lose the options for that chapter.

wasd.jpg

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on what can I do to make the game work?

0 Likes
0 Replies