cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NeoJist
Journeyman III

Computer/video output crashing and drivers uninstall themselves on reboot

hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal at the exact same time.

the only way to fix it is by hard restarting my computer by holding down the power button, but after the restart the amd drivers always uninstall themselves or get corrupted for some reason. when i try to open the amd software after said restart, it says "Windows update may have automatically replaced your AMD graphics driver. hence the version of AMD software you have launched is not compatible.

i then have to reinstall the drivers manually to get back to 1080p resoultion, and everything is fine again.

ive completely turned off automatic updates, ive uninstalled with DDU multiple times and clicked the turn of automatic updates in DDU as well. did factory reset install etc.

ive tried undervolting my rx 6750xt, i have tried different power supplies.

this crash/problem only happens kinda rarely, like maybe once a week. it doesnt matter what game it is, it just seems to happen when the graphics card under heavy load, but i check hwinfo and my temps are all fine.

i get two errors in the event viewer:

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for Local system via  failed: GetCACaps GetCACaps: Not Found " does not exist."} HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 03:01:25 GMT Content-Length: 121 Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000;includeSubDomains x-ms-request-id: 546f5-8de8 Method: GET(312ms) Stage: GetCACaps Not found (404). 0x80190194 (-2145844844 HTTP_E_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

(i removed the keyID and microsoft azure stuff because this forum wouldnt let me post it, i guess its sensitive info)

any help would be appreciated.

Hardware:

r9 5900x

4 8gb sticks hyperX RAM

rx 6750xt

thermaltake 850w power supply

0 Likes
0 Replies