cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Gabrielgg
Journeyman III

Chipset and gpu drivers problems

Im having problems with amd drivers, i have a 2700x and a rx 570.

So my problem is, the amd cleanup utility simple broken all my chipset drivers, and i need it because this drivers are unstable for me.

When i run the cleanup he broke chipset driver and he won't install, uninstall, simple broken, and i continue to have black screen.

In amd cleanup page amd says he removes amd drivers from video and audio, and don't remove chipset drivers.

I need a solution for this, please, i send all reports to amd and i still having black screens.

What i have to do? simple ignore and still having black screens? I have to ignore too the amd chipset drivers in control panel, who is there, but i can do anything with him.

Sorry for this, but im tired of this, i just want to use my pc in peace.

0 Likes
2 Replies
MrLeftCoast
Adept II

Try using DDU(display driver uninstaller) in safe mode. Did you download the latest chipset drivers from amd.com?

0 Likes

Yes, i use DDU, and he broke too my chipset drivers, and yes i am using the lastest chipset drivers.

The problem here is, all drivers are bad, and chipset drivers not work anymore, because are broken, and DDU or cleanup brokes the chipset.

And i still to have black screen, and i don't know what i do for the solution.

The error in chipset is: if i try to install he says he failed to instal, and when i try do unistall (because i have it before amd or DDU broken) he says he found no drivers to unistall.

I try too format windows, and thats works, but when i use DDU or cleanup chipset brokes again.

I try too much times. (sorry for my bad english)

0 Likes