cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cyberbritto
Journeyman III

card driver made my GPU Artifacting

Yesterday I changed my motherboard, cpu and ram, everything was fine but when I turned it on it started windows normally, but when it entered the initial screen, artifacts appeared on the screen instantly and the system did not respond anymore. I did a clean install of windows and during the installation process everything went normally, but when I finished the installation the same artifact error happened. i started windows in safe mode and it started normally without artifacts, i managed to remove the driver and install an old version of the driver, it started to install normally, the resolution changed normally, the screen went black a few times but returned to normal, at the end of the installation the screen it got black and the system stopped responding (capslock didn't work anymore etc) I forced the shutdown and turned it on again, same thing, it started normally but when I press enter to put the password the artifacts appear, sometimes stopped or flickering. I'm using my old card (nvidia) to use currently, I changed the pci slot but the same result, the best I could do was to use the card without any drivers.

the card is a RX 6400

a7a0e02c-1008-4ef7-8644-aab1baf689a0.png

imagem_2023-04-02_152224403.png

imagem_2023-04-02_152322563.png

imagem_2023-04-02_152338070.png

0 Likes
0 Replies