cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

goatee01
Journeyman III

Call of Duty®: Vanguard only works when downgraded to driver 24.5.1

Call of Duty®: Vanguard throws an error code 0x0000001337(0)N while logging in (actually starting to build the shader), does not work with drivers 24.7.1 and 24.8.1 beta.

After downgrading to the 24.5.1 driver it finally works, the only frustrating thing is that we could not use the latest driver to play.

After the application does not respond, error code 0x0000001337(0)N is thrown.

goatee01_0-1724434333229.png

goatee01_1-1724434336517.png

5 Replies
gkhnkaya12
Journeyman III

I have this mistake too. I've been trying to solve this error for weeks. Now I'm going to try this way. I hope it will be resolved.

EDIT : tysm man. you're a lifesaver.

0 Likes
Koyote7667
Challenger

I was on a driver older than the one you mentioned. Played the MWII and the beta just fine for the day it came out. Loaded the newest 24.8.1 driver, and played the beta and mwII fine again. Odd. 

0 Likes
gkhnkaya12
Journeyman III

If you pay attention, we're talking about different games. The same company may have done it, but I was getting errors in a different game, and I have fixed my problem by installing this driver.

0 Likes

Pay attention. Got it.

Use a half a year old driver, and a game thats even older but the same exact game engine. AND, Like i said,( if you paid attention)  i was on a driver older than that, and it worked fine on vangaurd, for me and others. Then again, the newest driver worked fine, great even, in Vanguard and BO6, soooooo. 

Ya wanna hang back in early 2024 (may) then have at it. No one needs to absolutely update their drivers. Most of the time its for **bleep** no one needs or wants. But i prefer to stay updated, but do you.

If i was you, id never ever update your driver ever again and just stay with what works. 

You would think, a new driver should work with all games prior. Even older. I mean they are "updated".  Its not like ONE driver works with ONE game only.  But again, if you, and the ONE other person having the one single issue,  are happy, then cheers and happy gaming.  I promise, ill try and pay more attention to one single driver that works for you both. 

EDIT- Sounds more like its on your end, than the "driver" end. But, glad you are stoked, and dont ever update your drivers ever again to resolve the two single issues. 

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

This is a known issue. The best advice is to downgrade to version 24.5.1, but make sure to use DDU to uninstall current drivers first. 

Ryzen 7800X3D - Radeon 7900XT - MSI Tomahawk X670e MB - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - Seasonic Focus V3 GX-1000W PSU - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes