cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Daemond
Journeyman III

broken open gl fullscreen after alt + tabbing

Hello, new user here, sorry if any of the information posted on my post is missing.

i have an AMD 6700XT with driver version 24.6.1, and i have noticed after updating from the previous version, open gl application that is on full screen, after alt tabbing out and back to the application is showing a frozen screen as can be seen here: 

Daemond_0-1720669419756.png

the above picture, is what is shown after alt tabbing out and in the first time,

Daemond_1-1720669429759.png

and it only shown a black screen on the second time.

the game itself is still running, as when i exit the game, the game still gave me the audio prompt of exiting the game. im convinced this is not only happening in osu but open gl game in general because i also tried it on minecraft java as well, which also used open gl, i have found a workaround for this issue which is to play on it not fullscreen, but a on a maximized window instead, or not tabbing out of the game at all.

i haven't tried to reinstall the drivers or anything, so i clearly haven't followed simple troubleshooting steps, but would like to recieve more opinions first before doing anything, thank you for reading, i will post extra info if asked, Thx

0 Likes
0 Replies