Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hugher65
Journeyman III

BlackScreen with Lenovo g34w-10 + RX560

Hello,

I just bought a lenovo monitor (g34w-10).

Since plugging in, I have random black screens. I had never had this problem with the old basic screen. I have to plug out and plug in .

I tried using a DP and HDMI cable, several drivers 22.11.2dec1 and 8, Pro 22 Q4, 21.10.1 but nothing helped, black screens always came back.

Can I disable/enable options in the settings to avoid this?

Thanks.

Config :

GB B350 gaming plus + Ryzen5 2600 + 2x8Go DDR4 (corsair)

GB Radeon RX560 gaming OC-4GD REV2.0

Win11

0 Likes
2 Replies
SpicyChuck
Adept II

Random black screen issues are the most common thing with AMD GPUs these days...

All we can do is wait for a new driver update that fixes it...

0 Likes
manise99
Journeyman III

What i heard about this monitor is too sensitive of electricity, any leak electricity from your psu or motherboard will channel to your lenovo and become black screen.

You can use test light or voltage tester and touch it to your casing near PSU if there is any light then we have same problem.

To avoid this your home must have cable grounding in outlet wall that you use for your pc, so any leak electricty will channel/transfer to cable grounding in your outlet wall instead to your monitor.

But if your home doesnt have cable grounding, you can make one manual like image below.

Use cable grounding type and hook one of screw pc case near PSU and pin to wall, so any leak electricity will transfer to wall.

manise99_2-1709888069618.png

manise99_3-1709888516511.png

Outlet wall that use for my pc doesnt have cable grounding so affect my lenovo, i use second option and now rarely get black screen.

But again if you not confident with second option, you must consult with expert because electricity is dangerous.

Sorry my english is so bad, hope you understand.

0 Likes