cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Void2024
Journeyman III

Black screen and driver crash.

This error can be caused in two ways. The first way to cause an error is to launch Minecraft, install Chocapic13 shaders and enter the world, after that the game crashes, the logs say that the game crashed due to a crash of AMD drivers and you need to update to the latest version, this does not help, at least install a new version of the drivers, at least old version of drivers, the result is the same. The second way to cause an error is to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomaly or S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Chernobyl, after 30 minutes or an hour of play a black screen appears, after which the game crashes and a notification from AMD drivers appears “The driver response time is too high”, after which I am asked to send a report. Previously, there was a third method; when trying to enter any level in Doom Eternal, there was also a black screen and a notification to drivers that the response time was too long, but over time this error was corrected. I tried everything to solve 2 problems, changed the TdrDelay value in the registry, reduced the MHz of the video card, set it to S.T.A.L.K.E.R DXVK (By the way, my game just stopped starting after installing DXVK), nothing helped. Here I will send a link to the ZIP archive that I still have after sending the report (the archive itself is safe, I also provide a link to VirusTotal), RX5500 XT video card, Ryzen 5 2600 processor, Gigabyte A320-H motherboard, 32 GB RAM. The last hope for this forum, does anyone know how to solve these problems?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TD1lGwLmkyA-dQIH6W_jU4VR8qYRZxns/view?usp=sharing
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e2cfb52ae09c12a037b00c5cc90532f3fe8e057d945b606e121bd4850379aa58...

0 Likes
1 Reply
ThreeDee
Paragon

What power supply make/model are you running?

Is your motherboard's BIOS up to date?

Are you running 2 or 4 sticks of RAM? .. and what speed are they running at in Windows?

Do you have the latest AM4 chipset drivers installed from AMD.com website?

Are you overclocking anything?

Are you running any cable extenders INSIDE your case? ... ie .. PCIe riser cable ..etc

How are your CPU/GPU temps?

How is the airflow thru your case? You have to keep your VRM's and RAM cool too .. 

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes