cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

a12
Journeyman III

are AMD servers down?

I am having difficulty installing drivers despite allowing through firewall and antivirus (ERROR 195). Are the servers down?

19 Replies
BowyBoi
Journeyman III

Yeah, I've gotten this problem. I'm assuming the servers are down. Either that or we both have the same problem

0 Likes
colinvarley
Journeyman III

im getting error 195 aswell 

0 Likes
Ethmo
Journeyman III

Yeah i'm still getting that same error.

0 Likes
dizzaster
Journeyman III

still down?

0 Likes
Oakdragon51
Journeyman III

Yea I am  having this issue with an rx7600 and a Ryzen 5 5600G

Is there anyone else with different chip brands or architectures here that could provide us with more system diversity not just amd?

0 Likes
fullcircle256
Journeyman III

Yep. I am having massive issues with 195. Nothing seems to help.

0 Likes
JimmyGibbs
Journeyman III

Same, I took it one step further though because I thought I had an issue with Norton (basically malware anymore that I needed to remove anyways) being embedded somewhere in my storage devices that i couldn't find, and dropped a digital nuke on my computer, completely wiping my computer to fix a problem I couldn't even fix. Hard lesson learned about patience

0 Likes

Bro, I did the EXACT same thing last night. I am pretty pissed. Haha. Something is definitely going on with AMD right now. Seems like we just need to wait it out.

0 Likes

same thing happend to me. Reset my gaming pc and right after i looked online and saw this forum i regreted it immmidiatly

0 Likes
BloodyRegicide
Journeyman III

I'm getting error 195 as well just built a brand new pc. Has there been mention of an eta when they'll be up?

0 Likes

If the problem is from the 'auto detect & install' tool, try a manual download, save, install from the full driver package.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
ctrlaltdelight
Journeyman III

@goodplay had a good idea

I was experiencing this problem.

I went to the download driver page and instead of the download drivers for windows I went to the section where you could put in your product -> graphics -> rx -> 6000 series -> 6750xt

and then instead of the auto detect and install, selected the specific 24.7.1 adrenalin software edition, and that update worked.

I still have the issue where I have several driver versions in the registry and it doesn't startup properly, but that's a battle for another day I suppose.

GOOD LUCK!

EDIT - I should mention that my GPU is the rx6750xt, when you go to get the drivers, put in your GPU model

0 Likes
johndavid
Journeyman III

I also have [195] error ,this must needs to be corrected as quick as possible

0 Likes
Dragon_Shot
Journeyman III

yes its off everywhere ERROR 195

0 Likes
SirEyeball
Journeyman III

Any news I have had this for couple of days now?

0 Likes
Xyter1213
Journeyman III

It still gives me the same message. Does anybody know when the servers are going to be up again?  

0 Likes
Tjohnson052091
Journeyman III

Yup! Same here - just tried to install the new update as well.  Still down at 2:22pm on 7/30/24...

0 Likes
SlackTide
Journeyman III

I'm also getting the same Error 195. 7/30/24 5:06pm.

0 Likes
demon1298
Journeyman III

Thursday 20:26 (GMT+8)

I've had the same problem for the previous days, I just tried updating my GPU driver and it's complete now. No Error 195 appeared. The problem may be solved by now.