cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

verte95
Adept II

AMD , Your Drivers situation isn't more acceptable!!!

Sorry AMD, in my opinion it is not correct that customer who pay 200-800 dollars for an graphics card has to struggle with  your drivers.

You have to understand that most of the consumer doesnt' want any Extras like in the new Drivers!! They only want very very stable und smooth drivers to play games!!!! Not more!!! If you have not enough menpower forget this extras which nobody needs and use and concentrate that the drivers work, like every driver!

Now i have for 3months the same problems and i cant not understand that a Concern can't fix this problems within in 3 months.! i have contacted the AMD-Support they can't help me, i switched the whole Platform, but it also doesn't help!

So i will sell my Radeon VII and buy a green GPU, sorry AMD its your fault!

In former times i was an AMD_Fan but at this point it is not longer accetable!

7 Replies

I understand your frustration but these are USER TO USER forums. Not AMD personnel supported. To contact AMD you may do so here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

Yes but not all, AMDmatt still watching the thread and he's an engineer of AMD too.

0 Likes

Matt & Ray are support engineers yes but not on the driver team. They have the ability to send information to the team if they see the message and choose to get involved. Historically that is a pretty small percentage of threads. Lately however Matt has been much more involved. I have never seen anyone from driver development here, nor has anyone else ever seen this in in of the times we have discussed this. It comes up pretty often. These are USER TO USER forums only and it states this in the links in the forum headers. Never assume a moderator is sending information on unless they say they are, unless you don't want help. It only helps to send issues directly to support. 

I do occasionally see AMD driver team engineers on Reddit. 

0 Likes
mickeekung
Challenger

I absolutely agree with you. Every times I play games, my screen may hang / Blue screen TDR failure / black screen and restart. I've got many penalty in DOTA 2. but I can't do anything to fix it. I hope the new AMD version 20.2.3 can help us all.

0 Likes
mickeekung
Challenger

Before you change to green card. Please wait until 20.2.3 release. I think it will fix the major black screen / blue screen / hang problem.

0 Likes

By 2021?
0 Likes

I think in this week or next week. Cause it's been more than 3 week since the latest release.

0 Likes