cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kimber1911
Journeyman III

AMD update 24.7.1 issue

I'm not going to pretend I understand or even know what the heck I am talking about when it comes to graphics cards and updates, it's just not my thing. With that said, I did do the AMD update on my laptop which it recommended the 24.7.1 as of right now I am not having any screen flickering or problems of that nature and in task manager everything seems to be running fine. My problem is after the download my AMD icon in the system tray was replaced with the AMD bug report. Now I cannot gain access to the AMD screen to make adjustments or turn setting on or off, I hope this is making since to someone.  Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix this?

Update: I am able to find my AMD app/Icon by right clicking on the desktop. My AMD system tray tab is enabled but I still cannot add it to my laptop system tray for easy access. 

Thanks

-Kimber

0 Likes
1 Reply
atarumenchi
Journeyman III

Looks like the update still didn't fix what 24.6.1 broke on my end.  I can't seem to launch Monster Hunter Rise as I'm getting a D3D error that I was getting with that version still in 24.7.1.  

I don't get that issue with 24.5.1 driver, so I had to revert back to that one yet again.  

0 Likes