cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jktorres28
Journeyman III

The Witcher 3 Next Gen crashes my pc when using photo mode with Driver 22.11.2 works with 22.5.1

As stated on title, have tried doing clean installs, DDU and everything. Any time I try to use photo mode on The Witcher 3 with Driver 22.11.2 it crashes my pc, it goes to black screen and doesn't shut off I have to literally push the reset or power button to restart my PC. This only happens with this new driver, Once I uninstall it and reinstall driver 22.5.1 then The Witcher 3 will not crash my PC while trying to use photo mode. So this is only happening in the new drivers. Seems to be lag all over the place too with the new driver only, and since I uninstall the new driver, I cannot even play Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 since it requires me to have the newest driver installed to play it and won't start without it. So what the heck is going on here? LOL. Seems like many driver issues, just reading posts here as well. Was using NVIDIA cards before I bought this RX 6950 XT, though I'd give AMD a chance, hope it wasn't a mistake.

0 Likes
0 Replies