cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Threenxty
Journeyman III

AMD Software Will Not Open When Launched

having issues with AMD 23.11.1 WON't OPEN so i would have to re-download amd adrenaline application just to check up to drivers which I use, it dosnet do anything it loads then stops, nothing running in background again anyone knows this issue?
tried to install old drivers and only 23.9.1 started working normally, but rocket league crashes
My setup:
Windows 11
RX 6650 XT
12100F
16Gb ram
ssd m2 1000 Gb

1 Solution
JFM
Adept III

18 Replies
antonioj
Adept I

im having the same issues its so irritating cant fine any solution 

0 Likes
Hakan
Journeyman III

I also have this problem since yesterday, after updating the Windows driver, it became very slow and takes a long time to load
I had to reinstall Windows
Be sure to take a backup before installing the driver.
Please take care of this problem so that other customers will not face the problem.

Acer SwiftX 5800U

JFM
Adept III

This works @Threenxty @antonioj @Hakan 

JFM_0-1700221250898.png

i had to double check but i don't have epic games thought i did but I'm still looking if something similar is causing this its so dumb that amd hasn't done anything about this yet. much love from this community tho

0 Likes

Check if you have folders even if you don't have EGS. 

If you really don't have folders, just try to create EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\LogsBackup folder and see if it helps 

If both of these didn't help, replacing RaedonSoftware.exe from 23.9.1 version works as well, you can install that version to grab file if you want, or if you don't want to bother I uploaded here. 

https://fex.net/s/cznssdf

File location is C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext

And yeah, AMD definitely should fix this next driver version. 

0 Likes

woww??? how did that actually work? do you have any idea with what the logs folder has to do with amd? 

0 Likes

I didn't find the solution, I just shared it. 

0 Likes

will it work for mincraft too

0 Likes
Dazdilly
Journeyman III

I installed 23.11.1 and I have problem with colors, they are washed out and lack of contrast. I wolud like to use this driver becasue this one sends HDR to my tv. Older ones didn't work I had to enable HDR what I don't want to do. I have to turn on custom color and temperature control to get better colors. I have calibrated eizo and new software don't  read this profile. Any ideas what to do?  

0 Likes

Idk if it is the same but I had a similar issue. The colors were washed out on video players, while it was ok in games for example. Here is the comparison. 

https://imgsli.com/MjEzOTE5

What fixed for me in the end was installing K-Lite Codec Pack, Standart should be enough (or Basic, I like Mediainfo). Hope it helps, good luck. 

0 Likes

I have installed K-lite codec pack. I found solution. I used a AMD Clean Utility to remove everything and I installed new drivers and it worked. 

0 Likes
Shizuka94
Journeyman III

I have a similar problem:

I can only load 23.11.1 up to 60 - 63%, after that the download stops. Every time.

0 Likes

Try downloading from the website and install that way instead of adrenalin. Idk why that issue happens 

0 Likes

Did not work. Download stops at around 07.20 minutes remaining time. Error Code 195. Online solutions didnt help as well. Contacted AMD tech support today...

0 Likes

Download stops while downloading from the website as well? I mean from here 

https://www.amd.com/en/support

0 Likes

Nope, did not help. I reinstalled windows 11 an now everything is fine.... Didnt even wait for technichal support response...

0 Likes
Indra1
Journeyman III

Cannot open Battlefront 2 and receive this message when I try to open it. And TriXX doesn't work with Adrenaline 23.11.1 version. It works with lower version. 

AMD 7900X3D

RAM 32 GB GSKILL

0 Likes

IMG_20231119_071343.jpg

0 Likes