Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

qATLANp
Journeyman III

AMD Software Compatibility Tool ERROR

Hey

I got a pop up when trying to open AMD SOFTWARE: ADRENALIN EDITION - that say go to this site " PA-300 | AMD Radeon™ Software Compatibility Issue | AMD "

when i go there it tells me to download " AMD Software Compatibility Tool " After downloading it and i try to run it, it keeps telling me "ERROR DOWNLOADING AMD SOFTWARE"
can anyone please help me

5 Replies
allegoryofthedave
Journeyman III

Same issue. I just installed a windows update version 22H2, and a few optional updates. (Windows doesn't seem to list them in it's update history). 

IvoryTaurean
Adept I

I am also receiving the same error. 

0 Likes
user_123
Journeyman III

Same here, please help!

0 Likes
rasyid822
Journeyman III

maybe, temporary solution. you can rollback amd graphic driver from device manager or reinstall driver using AMD Drivers and Support | AMD

0 Likes
whitneywirght
Journeyman III

Hey there,

I've encountered the same issue before with the AMD Software Compatibility Tool. It can be frustrating when you're trying to access the AMD SOFTWARE: ADRENALIN EDITION, and you keep getting redirected to the compatibility tool download page. It's even more frustrating when the tool itself gives you an error message.

One thing you might want to try is checking if there are any updates available for your AMD drivers. Sometimes, these compatibility issues arise due to outdated drivers or software versions. If that doesn't work, you could also try reaching out to AMD's customer support for assistance. They might have more insight into what could be causing the problem and how to fix it.

I hope this helps, and you're able to resolve the issue soon!

0 Likes