cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

miguel5
Journeyman III

AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition - Individual game profile doesn't override global profile

As stated in the title this feature doesn't seem to be working as expected.

I'd like to maintain my laptop as quiet as possible when doing every day tasks so I have chosen the Hyper Eco profile as the global graphic profile.
However, when I want to game, I'd like to have my laptop's settings change and adjust the profile depending of the game to a custom graphic profile.
This change should happen automatically when launching a particular game, and those customs settings should override the global configuration ones.

As of today this is not working like that. If I choose Hyper Eco as my global profile, and choose a custom profile per game, the custom profile is not being applied. This is very inconvenient and defeats the purpose of having per-game graphic profiles.

And I doing something wrong or there's a bu with this feature?
I've got a Delta 15 gaming laptop and I'm running the latest version of the Adrenaline Edition software.

1 Reply
miguel5
Journeyman III

BUMP

Any idea why is this the case? I can't seem to figure out how to make per game settings override global settings. HELP

0 Likes