cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lymbo009
Adept I

amd software. adrenaline 23.4.1 crashing all games

i got new radeon rx 7900 xt gpu with ryzen 9 7900x cpu . and i dont understand why everygame i launch crashes after a minute of play time . the same problem stayied with adrenaline 23.3.2 version so reversing drivers doesnt work , i tried many options and still got no problem solved , i tested the gpu and everything fine with it , so i believe the problem is with software but i dont now where to start trying to fix it .

1 Solution
lymbo009
Adept I

If you think that this could be because of rams ill try to look up some info

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies

What Make/model/watts PSU, are you using two separate pcie cables from psu to card?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

MB is asus tuf x670e + wifi 

Ryzen 9 7900x cpu with radeon rx 7900 xt gpu

Corsair dominator 32gb ddr5 kit ,samsung evo 970 plus 2tb

Psu is msi mag 850w , win 10 home

0 Likes
lymbo009
Adept I

MB is asus tuf x670e + wifi 

Ryzen 9 7900x cpu with radeon rx 7900 xt gpu

Corsair dominator 32gb ddr5 kit

Psu is msi mag 850w

0 Likes
FlorinTalos
Adept I

I got 2 blue screen of death due to new update on gpu. #BestSoftwareEver. Back to Nvidia I guess.

0 Likes

i know ... it is very anoying...

0 Likes
lymbo009
Adept I

what i have tried was ... cheking if the windows are really updated , then turning off windows updates and re-installing amd drivers back , i tried few versions of adrenaline , i even re-installed windows , and in the end i still end up with AMD software saying that it detected that a driver timeout has accured n your system... or i wont even get this messege ...

0 Likes

I don't think that windows defender has anything to do with it. It's a bug that the new version  has something to do with rams. I am not sure what ,why and how that has anything to do with amd driver .

0 Likes
lymbo009
Adept I

If you think that this could be because of rams ill try to look up some info

0 Likes