Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Dragokar
Forerunner

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.10.37.10 Release Notes

Highlights

• AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2 Vulkan® Support forCounter-Strike 2

• AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2 now supports the Vulkan® API, offering additional responsive gaming options. AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2 introduces an in-game option to optimally pace frames, further reducing input lag on AMD RDNA architecture-based graphics products.
      • Users looking for a way to measure response time can use our Frame Latency Meter (FLM) or the built-in latency monitor in AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2.
        • Use the ALT+SHIFT+L hotkey to enable the Radeon Anti-Lag 2 Latency Monitor. Once activated, a small white chevron will appear in the top left corner of your display indicating that it is enabled.
        • Use ALT+SHIFT+L again to cycle through the following Latency Monitor display options: No metrics, FPS only, FPS and latency (in ms), FPS and latency (in ms and frames), FPS and latency (in ms and frames) with a legend.
      • To compare the difference between Anti-Lag 2 On and Anti-Lag Off, hold the right CTRL key.

• Fixed Issues and Improvements;.

• Perfromance improvements for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2.
    • Intermittent driver timeout or application crash while playing Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2.
    • Overly dark shadows or desaturated colors may be observed while playing Black Myth: Wukong when Global Illumination is to Medium or higher.

Package Contents

• AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.10.37.10 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 Driver Store Version 32.0.11037.10008).

Downoad and Notes:

https://www.amd.com/en/resources/support-articles/release-notes/RN-RAD-WIN-24-10-37-10.html

0 Likes
3 Replies
Risbo6
Adept II

Wish me luck, i'm going to test those

CayroMx4
Elite

I don't want this sh*t. I WANT FIXED DAYZ.

0 Likes