cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

CasterX
Adept I

Amd Software 23.11.1 Fans reset

Heya in the Version 23.11.1 my Graphics card fan is set to minimal (15% Max) after every Startup. I realized that when my Graphics card 100*C for close to 10 Minutes. Luckly nothing happened but still its annyoing to change that every Startup

0 Likes
1 Solution
silentgame
Adept II

You might try using AMD cleanup utility in safe mode to completely remove the driver and install it again.  Make sure no monitoring software like MSI Afterburner or other software that communicates with the graphics card is running when installing it.  Sometimes if you install the driver and the graphics card is being used in other fan controlling programs or monitoring software, it can screw up the fan speeds or gpu clocks until cleanly installing the driver again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
silentgame
Adept II

You might try using AMD cleanup utility in safe mode to completely remove the driver and install it again.  Make sure no monitoring software like MSI Afterburner or other software that communicates with the graphics card is running when installing it.  Sometimes if you install the driver and the graphics card is being used in other fan controlling programs or monitoring software, it can screw up the fan speeds or gpu clocks until cleanly installing the driver again.