The way I mentioned his name is the same as paging him to let him know someone mentioned his name in a thread.
He is an AMD Employee so when he isn't busy he might answer your question.
Generally he requires all of your computer information and/or software that you are using and how you are using the Professional GPU card.
Great! Thanks for the information!
So, my setup is (if it helps to solve my issue ... @fsadough ) :
1. Motherboard ASUS Z10PE-D16/10G-2T Bios 3801 (latest) firmware (ME) 1.13 (latest)
2. Dual E5-2696V4 Watercooled with EKWB Waterblock
3. 128 Gb RAM Samsung 2400 ECC 8 x M393A2K40BB1 (4 channel interleaving each CPU )
4. HDD WD Raptor 1Gb
5. Dual AMD S10000 12 Gb Watercooled with EKWB S10000 Waterblock
6. OS Windows 8.1 Professional
7. AMD Drivers: I downloaded the latest possible for Windows 8.1 from official website radeon-pro-software-17.q3.1-sep15.exe (see the attached picture)
8. I don't have any options in "Additional settings" tab.. Is that OK? (See the attached picture)