cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

automobile
Adept I

AMD S10000 UEFI firmware

Is there any firmware for AMD S10000 12Gb server card that has an UEFI-support? Didn't find any... Thanks!

0 Likes
9 Replies

@fsadough, AMD Forum's expert on Professional GPU cards can probably answer your question.

0 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Should I PM him or he will see this topic as he mentioned as @fsadough?

0 Likes

The way I mentioned his name is the same as paging him to let him know someone mentioned his name in a thread.

He is an AMD Employee so when he isn't busy he might answer your question.

Generally he requires all of your computer information and/or software that you are using and how you are using the Professional GPU card.

0 Likes

Great! Thanks for the information!

So, my setup is (if it helps to solve my issue ...  @fsadough ) :

1. Motherboard ASUS Z10PE-D16/10G-2T Bios 3801 (latest) firmware (ME) 1.13 (latest)

2. Dual E5-2696V4 Watercooled with EKWB Waterblock

3. 128 Gb RAM Samsung 2400 ECC 8 x M393A2K40BB1 (4 channel interleaving each CPU )

4. HDD WD Raptor 1Gb

5. Dual AMD S10000 12 Gb Watercooled with EKWB S10000 Waterblock

6. OS Windows 8.1 Professional

7. AMD Drivers: I downloaded the latest possible for Windows 8.1 from official website radeon-pro-software-17.q3.1-sep15.exe (see the attached picture)

8. I don't have any options in "Additional settings" tab.. Is that OK? (See the attached picture)

driverVersion.jpgdriverVersion1.jpgproperties.jpg

0 Likes

You have provided plenty of info except the one I need. I need your BIOS Part-Number 

OK, my response a bit outdated , but I still need an UEFI BIOS for my S10000 (I have a couple of S10000 12Gb and a couple of S10000 6 Gb) So, is it necessary to obtain BIOS p\n - there is no any "universal" BIOS that could be used for S10000 and I can download it and then flash my S10000s?

0 Likes

No universal VBIOS. For each product we need to find the proper VBIOS.

0 Likes
automobile
Adept I

This is GPU1This is GPU1This is GPU2This is GPU2

0 Likes
fsadough

You already have the latest UEFI BIOS of S10000. Just download and install GPU-Z and from there you can save your VBIOS and deploy it to the other GPUs.