cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

quinsaiz
Journeyman III

AMD RX 6600 mouse artifacts on Windows 11 interface

Hello. I m having a problem, probably related to either the GPU or its drivers. When using Windows 11, I can see artifacts in the interface with the mouse (when I enable screen recording via Re-Live, or load the video card a little, the artifacts are reduced), although in most cases this problem is practically not observed on Windows 10. The video card seems to pass the FurMark test and the memory test. Before the video card was replaced, there was an RX 550, and no such problems arose. You can also see that the PCI Bus driver is not automatically installed when installing the latest version of AMD Adrenaline, but the standard PCI Express Root Complex remains. After installing the PCI Bus manually, the artifacts remain. Also, the problem is observed on almost all drivers.
I checked everything on Windows 11 22H2 Pro + 23H2 Pro + 24H2 LTSC
My system:
CPU - Intel Core i3-10105f;
MB - Gigabyte B460M DS3H V2;
RAM - 2x4GB (2666 Mhz XMP);
PSU - Deepcool Nova DN500 500W;
GPU - Asus Dual RX 6600 (works in PCI-E x8 3.0 mode);
Monitor - Samsung BX 2235 DVI-D to HDMI.

Video - https://youtube.com/shorts/dbzuZPdz_NU

After a while, I found a thread with a similar problem - https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics-cards/artifacts-due-to-driver/m-p/543364

0 Likes
3 Replies
quinsaiz
Journeyman III

UP!

If you have a similar GPU and do not have this problem, please let me know

0 Likes

Hello, I have the same video card, even the same processor. No artifacts. By the way, are there no artifacts at all in games? Only in the mouse interface? My monitor is also Samsung, connected via HDMI. My driver is 24.7.1, and so far everything is fine.

I would like to clarify with You Asus Dual RX 6600 or Asus Dual RX 6600 v2?

I have Asus Dual RX 6600 v2.

0 Likes
MonkeyHat
Journeyman III

i have similar issues  with the drivers  and my gpu is the  gigabyte Radeon rx 6600 eagle 8g the issues started  occurring once i updated  the drivers for a game  and its made my pc almost  completely unusable as they are covering the whole  screen i only got the gpu a week ago my OS is also windows 11 i suspected  it could be a bad  gpu  but the only  problem is visual and  only started after i updated the drivers and uninstall and reinstall does not work 

0 Likes