cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Igoranb
Newcomer

AMD Crash detector found problem with video driver / the monitor driver wasnt loaded / Limit time

Hey everyone, my PC had been idle for a while and I bought this Mancer A520 motherboard, a RX 580 graphics card, and a larger 29' monitor.

The issue is that when I’m playing my DCUO, I set it to the monitor's resolution and everything to the maximum to play better, and suddenly the screen goes black, the AMD app stops working, and if I try to restart the game, it lags ridiculously, making it unplayable, and the graphics card starts to overheat with unusually loud fan noise.

In this saga, I have tried various steps such as Clean up utility, reinstalling the updated graphics card drivers (about 20 times), updating the chipset driver, formatting the computer, uninstalling AMD Crasher, using the Pixel Clock Patcher, swapping memory slots, cleaning the system, changing the PCI Express cable connection, and securing the graphics card better in the PC, among others...

Here’s a summary of my "saga":

PROBLEM: [VIDEO DRIVER] "AMD Crasher detected an issue with the video driver." + "Windows stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

1. Clean up > Reinstall drivers > Configure underclock [DIDN’T WORK + PROBLEM CONTINUES]

2. Clean up > Reinstall drivers > Uninstall AMD Crash device > Total freezes until starting in repair mode [DIDN’T WORK + GOT WORSE]

3. Formatting > Driver and chipset installation > Swapped memory slot / changed PCI cable from slot 1 to slot 2 / Secured the graphics card [DIDN’T WORK + PROBLEM CONTINUES]

4. Pixel Clock Patcher > SCREEN MASSIVE GLITCH + "AMD software detected that the monitor driver was not loaded into the system" + "This device is not functioning correctly because Windows cannot load the necessary drivers for this device (code 31)" + Sound stopped working [DIDN’T WORK + NEW PROBLEMS]

5. Clean up utility > Reinstalled drivers > [BACK TO SQUARE ONE]

6. Changed Registry (created in my case) of TdrDelay and TdrDdiDelay for 60, Decimal. [DIDN’T WORK + PROBLEM CONTINUES]

7. DDU > Adrenalin install [DIDN’T WORK + PROBLEM CONTINUES]If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been dealing with this problem for days.

I downloaded the drivers directly from AMD!

In case anyone is wondering, my BIOS is:

Version/Date of BIOS: American Megatrends International, LLC. 5.17, 11/21/2023

0 Likes
1 Reply
Igoranb
Newcomer

Link for seeing prints of the problem:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kuUJhBB9TgJlUGJ4I1Pa1IQzgaRlSdpV?usp=sharing

(They are in portuguese, not english, but maybe can provide some help of what is happening)

0 Likes