cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AlexRamos312
Journeyman III

AMD CPU Drivers

I have a Ryzen 7 5800H CPU and I've never found its drivers. Every time I install them, I never see them again, as if they just disappeared from my laptop, I don't know if it affects performance or not but I think I should've them on my laptop so I'm here for help.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

Did you check the C:\AMD folder? You can also take a look at your device manager and compare driver dates and versions if you aren't sure that they are installed.

0 Likes

Inside the folder, there's Chipset Installer, Chipset Software, Chipset Driver Installer, AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-23.8.1-MinimalSetup-230819_web. There are a lot of things inside that last folder, but my problem is that if I search Windows for AMD Adrenaline it won't show up, like it isn't installed.

0 Likes

Are you talking about the 5800H AMD Graphics drivers that you never see again or the actual processor's drivers?

If it is the actual processor's drivers you won't find any. There are no processor's drivers only Graphics drivers for the processor's iGPU.

Windows, itself, installs special CPU processors that are updated when you upgrade Windows to a new version.

0 Likes