Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

genrabbit
Adept II

Re: AMD Chipset Installer Stuck at 0% + Error 1720

Jump to solution

Worked fine on my new installed computer. Gonna test it on my main as fast as I'm done watching Awesome Hardware #0222

0 Likes
genrabbit
Adept II

Jump to solution

v2.04.04.111 : Installed nicely on my three computers r1700/x370 + R3700/B450 + R3900/x570

genrabbit
Adept II

Jump to solution

stuck at 0%? The latest doesn't have any Percent indicator. At least not here.. Just starts, and then after a few minutes, tells you to restart.

0 Likes
apan
Adept I

Jump to solution

Sorry, seems like guru3d where i download driver placed old installer.
Download it from official link, thanks.

0 Likes
mthr
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

After being unable to install version 2.03.12.0657 I'm also unable to install v 2.04.04.111. I receive the following error message: "Error 1316. The specified accound already exists."

0 Likes
ktuky
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hey, I also have problems... but installing any chipset drivers!

B450 Tomahawk

R5 2600 

Every chipset driver i tried, even the new one fails to install, no error just failed. 

I have no chipset drivers in control panel and i deleted AMD folder at C drive.

Can anyone help me please? 

I can also provide a log of failed installation, it's attached.

0 Likes
popesku
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Unable to install both this and last versions. This time i get "system configuration is not compatible for raid drivers or application installation" and nothing happens.

0 Likes
quaseman
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I had this Error 1316 with nearly all version before v.0657. In v.0657 it was the first time I got Error 1720 instead.

I never found a permanent solution, but the easiest way to get by was installing an older chipset driver version first. Doesn't matter if it installs any driver at all, but somehow it fixed the Error 1316 for the newer driver, so I could install them. Seems more a Windows installer problem then a driver problem, but same goes for Error 1720 I would say.

Try installing amd_chipset_drivers_v1.07.29.0115 first and then the latest amd_software_2.04.04.111.

I did not have the problem with Error 1316 returning in the installation of 2.04.04.111. In fact it was the first driver since a long time that installed without any error at all.

0 Likes
dkenguru
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

It still can't install. Same Error 1316. The specified account already exists.

And this driver installer is 50+ mb, but needed chipset driver is only 8 mb. For what you create useless 40+ Qt GUI? Back to old light and working solution. Best is the enemy of the good.

0 Likes
genrabbit
Adept II

Jump to solution

You have a 1603 error. See my answer to you in that other thread you have.

Google this: (All) microsoft 1603 834484

0 Likes