cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

4am
Adept I

after driver update, my constantly flickers black

up until the most recent graphic driver was released for radeon rx580 (the one i have), my computer has been frequently turning black and its honestly unbearable. i tried redownloading it in safe mode, i tried installing previous versions which used to work, ive done malware scans just incase. idk what to do anymore, and i cant seem to find any help on this topic.

5 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

Try a different HDMI/DP cable..

Driver 22.3.1 worked fine with my RX 580..

You need to also list PC components including the PSU..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

tried using a new hdmi, twice actually. nothing worked... all i know is that i have a ryzen 5 2600, idk anything about computers/how to check my computer stuff, could you please tell me exactly what i need to show you?

0 Likes

i also have same problem .. a done check everyting and is normal 

i done update bios and windows .. and still got the problem 

0 Likes

Download speccy, it will tell you everything about your PC.. You will have to look on the side of your PSU to see what make, model and wattage it is..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes
4am
Adept I

so apparently it was not related to my drivers, or really anything regarding that. apparently my surge protector was awful, we just bought a new one and now its working. 

0 Likes