cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Veggu
Adept I

Adrenalin Software GUI not opening with RX 7900xt

Hey, so couple days ive been scratching my head off because i cant launch amd software and i dont know why it just suddenly happened.

i have tried reinstalling drivers,chipsets,and i even reset my windows 11 but still doesnt open.

task manager says the software is running but when i click the software it just loads and then disappears.

i have tried several fixes from youtube and reddit but nothing works.

i have latest chipsets,drivers,bios,windows and my pc specs are: RX 7900XT + Ryzen 7 7700X 32GB 6000mhz ram and msi x670e tomahawk wifi.

any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
1 Solution

I finally fixed the issues.. I had To do fully clean Windows reinstall that it removes everything on all drives.. Then I used DDU To clean everything audio, gpu drivers I deleted all the options while In safe Mode. Then I started To download chipset, gpu drivers and now it opens up the software.

So basically I had To reinstall Windows 3rd times just because the other times I didnt actually remove everything on all drives. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

Uninstall the drivers with DDU. Disconnect your network and use your downloaded driver package to install the driver.

hey thanks for reply!

unfortunately that did not fix my problem.

0 Likes

What does the device manager shows in terms of driver version?

0 Likes

device manager says that driver version is: 31.0.21001.45002 and driver date is :26.6.2023

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

Thats the latest one for now, could you please try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8D-R3pzrk 

0 Likes
Veggu
Adept I

Hey, i just tried that but it also didnt work for me this is strange

0 Likes
Veggu
Adept I

I am seeing some kind Off errors In Windows event viewer that are related To amd

0 Likes

I finally fixed the issues.. I had To do fully clean Windows reinstall that it removes everything on all drives.. Then I used DDU To clean everything audio, gpu drivers I deleted all the options while In safe Mode. Then I started To download chipset, gpu drivers and now it opens up the software.

So basically I had To reinstall Windows 3rd times just because the other times I didnt actually remove everything on all drives.