cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Adrenalin Driver settings not saving

I have changed the "global gaming experience" to the settings I want. they are saved and showing up in the global gaming experience area. Sounds simple. but when I launch my game, it sets it to the default settings. 

it enables: Radeon Super Resolution, Radeon Anti Lag, and one other one that I cant remember. 

i want all of these off like I have saved in the global settings. i have a RX7900xt. i do not need or want fsr or anti lag. i am not in a GPU limited situation.

Regardless the fact that it changes my preset settings is quite annoying. i shouldn't have to open the overlay to check the settings whenever I open a game. it should just use the settings I tell it to use.

can anyone help me with this?

Ryzen 7 7800X3D/Sapphire Pulse RX7900XT/MSI Pro B650P WiFi/4TB WD Black SN770 (2x2TB)/64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5/Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix/Corsair iCUE 4000D RGB Airflow/7 Corsair AF120 RGB/1000w Super Flower Leadex Platinum SE/Cooler Master VGCv3
2 Replies
HumanMusic
Journeyman III

Having the same issue on my PC.

0 Likes

two weeks in and no help. it would be great if anyone could help me with this.

is this the type of things that make Nvidia fanboys talk trash about amd drivers?

anyone? or will it be another 2 weeks hearing crickets?

Ryzen 7 7800X3D/Sapphire Pulse RX7900XT/MSI Pro B650P WiFi/4TB WD Black SN770 (2x2TB)/64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5/Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix/Corsair iCUE 4000D RGB Airflow/7 Corsair AF120 RGB/1000w Super Flower Leadex Platinum SE/Cooler Master VGCv3
0 Likes