Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kami88
Journeyman III

24.1.1 Missing Resolution

Hello,

With the recent 24.1.1 Driver Update, I have noticed that 1280x1024 resolution is now missing.  Currently still on Windows 10 and within the advanced display settings I have also noticed that the resolution was not listed.  Now I can't be sure of if it was not in that list before, but I do know when I play CS2 that 1280x1024 was listed as an option and I have used this resolution for the past 7-8 months.

Is there a chance that AMD will place 1280x1024 resolution support back into Adrenaline?  

I know you can create a custom resolutions, I've done this before but never seemed to work well.  Screen always seemed choppy, is there any more in depth guides for setting up custom resolutions?  I'll be looking more in depth on the issue but wanted to get something up quickly.

Has anyone experienced this before or something similar?  Where the situation called for DDU, uninstalling Adrenaline and reinstalling or maybe something more in depth?

I did attempt to reinstall 24.1.1 by downloading the most recent installer, but didn't seem to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if needed but PC specs are:  Ryzen 7 5800x and 7900xtx 

0 Likes
1 Reply
florianDa
Journeyman III

yes me too i have this problem i play with 1280x1024 but after this new driver this resolution is missing so i stay with the previous drivers at the moment

0 Likes