cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

SieraRiven
Journeyman III

24.1.1 Driver RX 5700 XT

Hello, today I saw that a new driver 24.1.1 has been released for the RX 5700 XT. I successfully installed it and decided to restart the computer, but lo and behold, it hangs tightly on the Windows desktop. Now I have successfully rolled back the version to 22.40.46 Thank you for your drivers

0 Likes
5 Replies
gettinther
Adept II

did you run the uninstall program first, then do a clean install of the new driver

0 Likes

Yes, I removed all the drivers in advance, and then installed a new one, but the problem still remains. I also noticed that my driver was previously called AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, after installing driver 24.1.1, the driver changed its name to ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT, but the funny thing is that my graphics card is from PowerColor

0 Likes

Try the 'Driver only' option. If your PC is working normally, it is the Adrenalin software that is causing problems, or some software is interfering with Adrenalin. Personally, I can't use it at all. I tried this latest version in the hope that the problems would be fixed, but as before the problems started immediately. Just the driver + Afterburner works perfectly.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
• 5900X • 6900XT • X570 • NH-D15S • 16Gb@3600Mhz • 1000W • 65" TV (HDMI) • Sony 5.1 audio (toslink)
0 Likes

No, only the driver has the same problem. The PC just freezes and that's it. I didn’t tell you, but I noticed how you can get around this “freeze”. When I turn on the computer, I just need to right-click on the desktop and open AMD Software, and then there will be no freezes.

I haven't noticed any other problems with the PC yet.

0 Likes
wakiyeb785
Journeyman III

This comprehensive guide features all your favorite Zaxby’s Menu items, Including their famous chicken fingers, Wings, Sandwiches, Salads, And sides, Along with their current Price.

Zaxby’s Texas Menu Prices

0 Likes