cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

0v3rkill
Elite

22.Q4 Recording Hiccups Fixed But,

I like recording my gameplay and I save anything that's cool or worth making a short about. I tried the adrenalin version for the past few versions, and they all have hiccups on the recordings. Gameplay is fine. No problems there. It's only on the recordings. Every 20 to 30 seconds there's a noticeable hiccup. So, I saw this new PRO driver and tried it out. I like that the hiccups are gone from the recordings. But it doesn't support old games I play like Battlefield 2. It's stuck on low quality no matter what. So, I can have a smooth recording and only play modern games or play any games but horrible recordings. Please fix these problems on both.

0 Likes
1 Reply
0v3rkill
Elite

I would post my rig, but there are three at my home with different hardware and we all experience the same things with same drivers.

one pc has a ryzen 5 5600x with a 6700xt

the other has a ryzen 5 5600x with a 6800xt

mine has the threadripper 3970x with 6900xt

all have different motherboards too. But it's a software thing not a hardware thing. The problem didn't exist till a few months back. In fact, it was with this new version and two past old ones of the adrenaline version. Pro version is very clean and always performed perfect on all my systems.

0 Likes