cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NineTwie
Journeyman III

Проблемы с программным обеспечением | AMD RADEON SOFTWARE

Помогите пожалуйста, хотел записать свою игру, но почему то не началась запись по сочетанию клавиш SHIFT + E, Зашел в Software, там вообще кнопка записи пропала, то бишь нет вкладки трансляции, так же не могу проверить наличие обновлений драйверов, так же нет кнопки.. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
boot666
Journeyman III

Тож самое - пропала кнопка обновления драйвера и проверить тоже никак обновления... что то с прогой?

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

DRDOS
Adept III

Spoiler
If you want to get support here it is necessary to use the same language that everybody speaks, because it is international forum and people come here from a whole world, from a lot of distant countries. If all of them would begin to speak their native languages here it would become the same problem as in the Tower of Babel tale...

Regarding the subject - look at this thread which is probably related: https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/can-t-record-screen-and-stream-video-using-amd-radeon-...
It's possible somebody will provide a solution of this issue there.

0 Likes

Software Problems | AMD RADEON SOFTWARE
Please help me, I wanted to record my game, but for some reason the recording did not start using the SHIFT + E keyboard shortcut, I went to Software, there is no record button at all, that is, there is no broadcast tab, I also can't check for driver updates, there is also no button..

0 Likes

Please resubmit your post in English.
0 Likes