cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rpcr213
Journeyman III

Can't record screen and stream video using AMD Radeon Adrenalin Software

Hello, I updated my 5700 XT drivers to the last version uninstalling the previous drivers with DDU in safe mode and then I realised that some parts of the program are missing. Are there any solutions?

I await the answer and thank you in advance!

Sorry for my bad English.

rpcr213_0-1642851003123.png

rpcr213_1-1642851023698.png

rpcr213_2-1642851156536.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
byrna85
Journeyman III

I had the same issue just now. I totally uninstalled "AMD Software" from Windows 10 apps&features, re-ran the automatic installer from AMD site - radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-22.1.2-minimalsetup-220118_web.exe .  It installed some chipset drivers and the latest recommended graphics software from October 2021, and problem is solved.  Initially, I had received error that windows update may have reverted the software back to different version. If you get this, follow the instructions on AMD information link to disable driver installation parameters in Win10.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
boot666
Journeyman III

Same problem + no button for check/install new drivers... need reinstall the Adrenalin software?... this version on meVersion.jpg

byrna85
Journeyman III

I had the same issue just now. I totally uninstalled "AMD Software" from Windows 10 apps&features, re-ran the automatic installer from AMD site - radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-22.1.2-minimalsetup-220118_web.exe .  It installed some chipset drivers and the latest recommended graphics software from October 2021, and problem is solved.  Initially, I had received error that windows update may have reverted the software back to different version. If you get this, follow the instructions on AMD information link to disable driver installation parameters in Win10.

Hope this helps.