Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September – Featuring a HYTE Y60 PC Case

1614672_RedTeamCommunityBNR_1920x400_R3.jpg

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning – but with a splash of red!

This month, we are partnering with our friends at iBUYPOWER to celebrate the HYTE PC Cases 1-Year Anniversary. Enter now for your chance to win a Red Y60 Modern HYTE PC Case. Learn more about the specs here.

Amber_AMD_0-1662048275589.jpeg

Amber_AMD_1-1662048275597.jpeg

Amber_AMD_2-1662048275620.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us your favorite AMD product, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Borderlands 3 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and really enjoy the co-op option to play with friends! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, September 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 30, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Amber 

Amber_AMD_3-1662048275621.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
113 Replies
RiverMouth
Adept II

EU also have gamers tho.

o7 in local
LateHimself
Journeyman III

Oh boi, that case looks so clean 😍 

Omek
Adept I

OOOoooo I love this case. It's like a fish tank. 💖

AnaliticO
Journeyman III

I have the white case and I love it. I wouldn't mind doing another build with the red case.

tshum
Journeyman III

I hope I'll win!!

brookslan
Adept I

LOOKS GREAT.

KidneyThief
Adept II

Perfect for my next AMD Build

Looks nice.

azulyri
Adept III

Very nice case! Love the color scheme! Thanks for the chance!

jgarcia0427
Adept I

Hello!
That's a nice case. Been getting that itch lately to do a new build, or update and clean my current one up a bit.

Deftin
Journeyman III

Love this! Amber seems like such a great moderator, too. Keep up the good work, team!

jedisaber
Adept I

I would love this red piece of treasure!!!

StellaWolf
Journeyman III

I love the case design.

curtislu
Adept II

Hi! Currently trying to play through the Tomb Raider Trilogy.

zenno
Adept I

I've recently upgraded to 5950x and tickering around with the undervolting numbers have been pretty fun for me. Not a fan of the downside but tuning this CPU was a great experience.

juststew
Adept II

I would love to rebuild my pc into this case using my Ryzen 7 5800X and Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT SE. 

terminalgain
Adept II

Lots of air intake options to keep things cool.

hezan1
Journeyman III

Thanks for the chance!

ludachris714
Journeyman III

Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing DBD recently. Currently playing through the rifts

fromo68
Adept I

I've been playing Sniper Elite 5 on my Ryzen 5800X

chiu0729
Journeyman III

這個顏色我喜歡

Sam_CO
Adept II

Have a 5900x CPU. Love it.

Waiting for rdna3 release as I'm running a 3 year old GPU. I've been waiting for prices to drop after building a new system last August.

Supacoil
Journeyman III

This case is perfect for the next project, a Cloud SaaS node for gig workers. 

SuperPet007
Adept II

Loving my Ryzen 3700x and an upgrade is on the cards to the 7000 series. Currently having hours of fun and learning aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. 

Temmy09
Adept I

It's so amaziing. it looks super gorgeous. Guess I better start swimming through the Atlantic...or Pacific to be eligible

Kainnemesis
Journeyman III

Very color scheme

ChiTownGamer
Adept II

This will look good on a custom build.

gottlieb
Adept I

I like this case more every time I see it.

ripcord
Adept III

Nice case, hope i win.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.

My wife's case runs too hot so this would be a literal game changer. 🙂

Mption
Adept II

already posted this month, it wont let me delete this comment now...

Thanks again for the chance. 

sicijk
Journeyman III

Hi, GiGi here!! thanks for this, I hope to get one! that one  8-)

stay safe

stay sound d^_^b

sur6e
Elite

Alright!!

[ 5800X3D | Aorus 6950XT | MSI B550 | H115i Pro | G.SKILL 32GB 3600Mhz | 850W Gold | Samsung Odyssey G7 240Hz | HP Reverb G2 (v2) ]