Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November – Featuring an AMD Gaming Chair

Amber_AMD_0-1667315982596.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

Trick or treating may be over, but the treats don’t stop! Every great rig needs a throne and this month we’re giving away an AMD gaming chair by VERTAGEAR to take your desk setup to the next level. 

Amber_AMD_1-1667315982603.png

Amber_AMD_2-1667315982609.png

Amber_AMD_3-1667315982614.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The October Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_4-1667315982614.png

Amber  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
105 Replies
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Since when did AMD make gaming chairs? I just so happen to need one lol

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Nolx
Adept I

I am got a Thermaltake AH1600, which supports up to Extended-ATX; hoping to have it for life, even if to somehow turn it into to the streaming computer, if such is something: essentially for my loved ones to play and compete with me, and then my granddaughter (as: still-childless). I play League of Legends, and Valorant, again; hoping to compete professionally in both! I chose AMD for both graphics and processing because mechanically, it makes sense, especially considering it is without even collusion and monopoly; the interests of. I was first customer of AT&T with 5gbps Internet speeds, which were some fun manual-repairs via 3s game-reinstalls. I am in my ~21st year using computers, and gaming is been just as long, along with music production. I made maps in StarCraft as Agent_Matrix, and my brother sold my Apple G3 Computer on Ebay: I wonder if the company picked it up, because the last map I was working on may be called “Neo”, in StarCraft 2’s ‘Custom Games’. I was Neo in Counterstrike: Source, largely; I competed in America’s Army (the official U.s. Army video game) as a 9 year old, to winning Windows games as a Mac player on an Emac. I studied Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Flash in childhood, and still plan to engage in some more Photoshop use in creating a logo for my hopefully-one-day professional League of Legends and Valorant team: Lightning Detrimental. I am planning on upgrading my sound card to a Pro Gaming, modern one, and get a pro studio Software: Acoustica - Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio, to engage myself at home with my pretty large Rokits 5’s (an interesting English grammar-conjugation?); hopefully making Hip-Hop beats I can Rap on, hoppingly and hipply. I am also striving to get a Premium Freesync monitor, and am leaning toward Samsung’s, as my SSD is such company’s. I am also looking into building a streaming computer and using AMD’s Adrenalin Software to hopefully make, maybe even an non-personed stream at my Parent’s Non-Profit, Jazz club (and Jazz Workshop).

Nolx

Edit: I am just bought a chair, thank you so much for the opportunity to share! Sportin' a Faze spectacular, now; and will be donating my former-AK-Racing, I hope. To wonder after how to clean chairs, is White Vinectar poured on it - the way?

Nolx
sur6e
Elite

Nevermind, found the answer.

[ 5800X3D | Aorus 6950XT | MSI B550 | H115i Pro | G.SKILL 32GB 3600Mhz | 850W Gold | Samsung Odyssey G7 240Hz | HP Reverb G2 (v2) ]
Key-J
Paragon

OOOOh! This would be fun!

Fun fact, the Chair I am currently using was my old office chair I took home with my when my office closed in 2015 lol.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Axxemann
Forerunner

I just looked up the specs of that chair... Not as good as the chair I have coming on Thursday, but I'm not one to say no to a spare chair!

Performance over Pretty.
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

what did you buy?

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

I have an Ergocentric tCentric Hybrid. It was provided to my through Worker's Compensation. Great chair, but the cushion isn't quite as soft as I'd like it to be. Even the memory foam cushion they provided as an addon isn't doing the trick. I dunno, maybe my back, hips and backside really hate chairs now.

Performance over Pretty.
sur6e
Elite

I think we're in the eligible time window now since about 3 minutes. Any replies before this may not count since it says 10am Central Time. Looks like a nice chair from over here. 

[ 5800X3D | Aorus 6950XT | MSI B550 | H115i Pro | G.SKILL 32GB 3600Mhz | 850W Gold | Samsung Odyssey G7 240Hz | HP Reverb G2 (v2) ]
greydog5
Adept II

oh that's a sweet gaming chair I didn't know AMD made one

FMB
jd63636
Adept II

Oooooh I really need a comfy new gaming chair

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
Weber462
Challenger

Hey!

Nice looking chair. I really need a new chair as well. Go Big red Team!

neon
Miniboss

My office chair has arm rests with crumbling black foam. Every time I stand up, I have to pick up a few foam crumbs from the floor. No bueno. An actual Vertagear chair, with the AMD logo? Heck ya!

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Perfect timing! I was just looking for a new chair online as my current one has seen a few years and that memory foam seat doesnt seem to bounce back anymore. 😜

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
apstwitch
Adept III

Nice - an official AMD edition chair

johnny_cee
Adept II

AMD earnings just out....  Still holding stock, just a powerhouse YoY... good luck to my fellow investors.

filinux
Elite

Man talk about a community that has got your back.  Just look at that lumbar support!  I'm blessed in many ways but current situations has me dual purposing a kitchen table chair for gaming / tech work.  

Whomever wins this is going to be sitting pretty!    Good luck all.

"Have a seat".

Thank you I will.

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

This chair would look sweet with my setup. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
soullodolo
Adept III

That is a nice looking chair! Can't believe it's almost the end of the year and things are getting back to normal.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
pixelghost
Adept I

I gotta say, that chair is lookin kinda clean there.

harishgupta
Adept II

Hot red chair, new to hear that AMD got gaming chair. 

Good luck everyone. 

EVI5R8R
Adept II

good luck all

red5
Miniboss

I love lamp!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN
fujiyama-95
Challenger

OH MY DAYS!! AMD GAMING CHAIR LFG!! 😎😎

I rock my AMD mousepad and Radeon ESC key with pride - This chair is next level 😍

Vynski
Exemplar

Hey @Amber_AMD

I just want to wish everyone lots of luck in November.

I don't need a new chair, I like my La-Z-Boy Ledano just fine.  I've had it for about 5 years now and countless naps. Ha

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
azulyri
Adept III

Hello there! Currently playing Overwatch 2! Thanks for the chance!

popichu
Adept II

AMD gaming chair pog

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD
vialli100
Forerunner

Oh great, no UK!!

Why don't you do one for your Worldwide audience?

We do buy AMD in other countries too..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
Khaldur86
Journeyman III

Go team red! Can't wait to test out the 5800X3D I just ordered 😎

ThreeDee
Paragon

I'm still rock'n an office chair I bought back in the 90's .. I keep threatening to get a new chair, lol.. maybe .. just maybe .. I can start rock'n THIS one! .. and then tell stories about it as I'm still using it 20+ years from now ... hmmm

ThreeDee PC specs
Odaharry
Adept I

I sure could use a new chair. Just saying 

Pepe1
Adept II

Hello! I need to change chairs.

ratmonkey33
Adept I

This chair will go great with the Hyte Y90 red case that I didn't win a few months ago LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

cloud

Subsilent00
Adept III

This looks like an awesome chair! Thanks for the outstanding giveaways every month! I might see what Fallout New Vegas is about this month. Thanks, AMD, for everything! And I could use a new chair!

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

That's a slick looking chair. I've never owned a premium gaming chair. Looks like I'm shooting from beyond the arc and shooting my shot for this gaming chair. Time to pull out a W! 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
PersonaFPS
Adept II

Who is ready for the 3rd!! I’m totally gonna stream it!