Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU

2340962_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_November_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey, Red Team! 

We're happy that fall is here in Texas cooler weather is sure to follow. Speaking of cool, we're back with our monthly sweeps for November, and this time we're giving you a chance to win an AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU! 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the last game you played that you thoroughly enjoyed (or one that you're looking forward to)! 

Example reply:

"Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I loved it! / Baldur's Gate 3 was incredible!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The November Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 11/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

309 Replies
Zungu
Adept I

A Plague Tale: Requiem, i didn't think at the beginning that i would like it, but i ended up liking it a lot.

I loved playing Fortnite OG.  It brought back to good memories and nostalgia.  I hope they keep Fortnite OG as a permanent game mode.  

wcse
Adept II

Party Animals was a surprising hit for me.

overcrs
Adept I

The last game I played was Horizon: Zero Dawn complete edition, and although I have beaten the main storyline I am still enjoying it to this day with the side quests, and DLC Story content that is provided in it, kept me on the game for hours and the open world exploration is pretty darn amazing. Looking forward to Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora coming out this december!

표퓋푒퓇풸퓇퓈
go4giraffe
Adept I

One of my all time favorite series is BioShock, I hear they have a new game in development... but for absolutely practical reasons I've also always been a fan of Call of Duty, and Modern Warfare 3 is no different.

MavenMench
Adept I

I am having a great time playing Starfield. However, come January, I eagerly anticipate the release of Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown since I'm a huge fan of platformer games and can't wait to play it.

FeRzY
Adept I

The last game I placed was COD MW3. Even if im not very good at it I have moments what Im really enjoying. Especially that the original mw3 was my first cod that I played online. 

Opinyin
Adept I

days gone! i played it in spanish in order to improve my spanish. there's so much i love about that game. i highly reccomend it and its not too scary

sdizzol
Adept II

I was looking forward to Cities Skyline 2 for a long time, around 1 year and a half.  Release came around and performance was okay.  The game itself is great but i still feel it needs a bit more work.  Once we get some updates i will be playing more seriously.

Fredster96
Journeyman III

I am looking forward to play Ashes of Creation, been waiting to dive into another MMORPG 

officialdjdmc
Adept II

I am playing MW2 dmz and some MW3.  Thank you for providing great cards at a reasonable price

ajlueke
Grandmaster

I have been playing Starfield recently and it is enjoyable.  The sandbox RPG style takes me back to the middle entries of the Ultima series, specifically IV and V. 

tesityr
Adept II

No Man's Sky...

never have I felt a game be so 'large' and how I can just travel and fuel up and travel again and again forever it seems. I always wonder what is on the next planet, is it an ice ball? is it a Paradise planet? wonderful.

terminalgain
Adept II

Jagged alliance 3 has been fun lately.  It's closer to the original than the other titles.

b1n4ryk1lla
Adept I

ark is an amazing game cant wait for the new release 

ghost13
Adept III

Hello my fellow Red Teamers!

Robocop Rouge City was a blast! I finished the game on Hard but it is so forgiving that i will do another playthrough but this time without any upgrades to the Auto 9 and Robocop.

I am so happy that AMD gave us Fidelity FX Superresolution! I am still on Vega 64 but with FSR i can play newer games. THX AMD

S@M
Kaptein_DJ
Adept I

Honestly when I heard about Starfield I was existed. Sadly when you guys (AMD) had Starfield up for grabs with buying a new GPU I missed it by a week, I was so disappointed with myself that I missed that deal. But that's in the past, anyway keep up with the amazing work guys yawl saving my GTX 1650 with FSR3!

pro456
Adept I

Last game I played was modded Minecraft, think the mod-pack was called atm9.

Think I’m probably looking forward to play starfield but unfortunately I won’t be able to until I get a better pc

HashtagLouie
Journeyman III

I am enjoying Star Ocean Second Story R atm. I was genuinely shocked when it was first announced and I'm loving the game so far. Huge fan of the HD-2D art style, highly recommend.

Cyberpunk 2077 was awesome 

G

Cyberpunk 2077 was great to play 

G
Meshin
Adept I

Baldur's Gate 3 was AMAZING, I'm pretty sure its going to sweep game of the year and several other categories. I wouldn't be surprised if it sets records!

I just finished judgment and am really looking forward to enjoying it’s sequel, lost judgment, before playing Yakuza Gaiden: the man who erased his name. 

CH
Khamshafts
Journeyman III

I was not originally looking forward to playing Starfield and was going to skip it. As the launch got closer, I decided I would play it. Now I have over 120 hours into it and have loved every minute of. It has definitely become one of my favorite games ever.

Xeruo
Adept I

I really enjoyed Starfield, it's a great game

th3_g33k3d
Adept II

The last game i really enjoyed was Pokemon Violet latest DLC, The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero Part 1: The Teal Mask. Part 2 is coming up fast soon, I can't wait to play it!

PeJota
Journeyman III

I've been looking forward to jumping into my backlog and finally playing Amnesia: The Bunker.

jaandoh
Challenger

I've been playing Stationeers and the other day I put too many volatile ores in the furnace, and it blew up and killed me 😂 😭🤣

Boy, is it nice to come home from a hard day's work and just kick back... 

artymon28
Adept I

i  love Starfield and mw3 but i have a Rx 580,i would like to win 

I’ve been playing Rust again and loving it.   But I’m really looking forward to playing Starfield on pc. 

Dsharp704
Journeyman III

Starfield has been my go-to game since it was released. I'm having a lot of fun playing.

curtislu
Adept II

Starfield was one of my most anticipated games for the year, and I would love to play it.

yellowegg000
Adept I

dota 2

nesha00
Adept II

im on Crysis 3 now and switching diferent games, MW , Forza Horizon 5 .... im still big kid ... and my bday is in a few days ... 

dave_zilla
Adept II

I know i'm not Novice III yet, but would still love a 7900! I've just bought a 7800XT and love it, and really looking forward to AVATAR FoP. Looks amazing. Also, playing CP2077 with the 7800 is great 🙂

linshiwei0
Adept I

currency playing diablo 4 I know it is getting  a lot of negative reviews but I am having a great time playing it

dongjj1990
Adept I

I've been playing diablo 4 lately, loving it and hoping it will get better with more updates 

EVI5R8R
Adept II

Hoping d4 gets better now that ms owns blizzard. my 5700xt runs it fine but, I can't run you tube or other things on separate screen without occasional hard crashes. So I feel like I'm wasting the potential of having 3 monitors. My 5700xt would be a nice upgrade to my second pc that I use in bed. It has a 560xt that can't run d4. Anyway gl all.

altoid
Adept I

Been really enjoying going back to Old School RuneScape with the return of the Leagues gamemode 🙂

Opinyin
Adept I

last game I game i technically enjoyed was fortnite, but my real answer is days gone. i played it in spanish to sharpen my spanish.