Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March – Featuring a Radeon RX 7900 XT

1878704_Red_Team_Monthly_Graphic_March_FNL (1).jpg

Hello Red Team, 

If you thought we were slowing down in March, think again! We're taking it up a notch by giving you the chance to win an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT If you have been thinking about getting your hands on one, now is the time! 

1741728-amd-radeon-7900xt-front-right-pib-1200x1200__01073.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, March 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 3/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1677693343857.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
142 Replies
EsDee
Adept I

Looking for any possible way to boost performance!Looking for any possible way to boost performance!

After 3 solid years out of my current build, I'm finally looking into upgrades once again

G5Y
Adept I

Grabbed a 7900xtx on release day love it so far and no issues with the vapor chamber.

But needed to upgrade from my 650w PSU.

Would need the 7900xt for my second rig!

Good luck to all.

xlenduroman
Adept II

My Navi 22 RX 6700 10GB card is Excellent, but a Navi 31 RX 7900 XT 20GB card with twice the everything would be Awesome!

bgnass
Adept III

Very good GPU RX 7900 XT

jd63636
Adept II

This would be a great upgrade for the wife's gaming rig! Instant hero status for me 😃

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
orsuna
Journeyman III

My 1080 is still kicking, but this would be a boost to finish my daughters PC so she stops hijacking mine…

Jayzer3cat
Adept I

Hey now, when is fsr 3 coming out ? And will it use machine learning/ AI? 

5900X, 6900XT, 32GB 3600cl14, 4TB sn850
morphinebear
Adept III

Lately I've been playing a lot of TF2 and some Peggle on the side. Same old, same old.

Sweet!! I've got an rx 460 gpu 🙂 Can't play Hogwart's 😂.

Good luck to everyone. 😝

Hammbonez
Adept II

Hello RedTeam!!! Lets get it......however you get it!!!

My son & I are Big fans of Amd Processors & Gpu's he is 12 & loves helping me build our Pc's so it would be a blessing & a game changer to win this for him!

G
CallMeKap
Adept II

Good luck and happy March, everyone! 🙂

TR2
Adept III

What a nice card. It shows it recommends a 750 watt PSU. I would think in a newer system you would probably need at least a 1000 watt PSU to give you some room to upgrade. 

John-Prevette
Adept II

This is a big step as we crawl up the mountain, things are starting to get serious now!  😉 

InfoManWD
Watchtower_GM
Adept II

Building a custom chassis right now.

Domer94
Adept I

Would love to build a rig! just gotta make the time & fine tune the skills.

yakyak
Adept II

Good luck everyone

Belch
Adept I

Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig.

bgnass
Adept III

Good luck everyone

DrDikimbe
Adept II

With this final component, I would have assembled all the necessary parts to create UNLIMITED POWER!!111!

Or gift it to a friend in need. Both are pretty solid options.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I sense excitement with the March 2023 prize.  It's going to make someone very happy.

Old builds live on in our memories and in the pictures we take along the way.Old builds live on in our memories and in the pictures we take along the way.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
toughy
Adept II

My 6800 XT Midnight, that I am very found of, started coil whine on me long ago. I can take it down with undervolting, but it is still there. So yeah, a 7900 XT would be lovely, thank you ! 🙂

isquires
Journeyman III

Great card

raindog35
Journeyman III

Hey there!  Long time viewer, first time post-er.

Good luck

Imalefty05
Journeyman III

My rig is doing well but would love to upgrade my wife’s rig! She always gets the hand me downs and this would be a great upgrade! 

@raindog35 

Forgot to enter the past ones untill i got a notification,up and at em guys

RealComputerEnthusiast
devinedragoon
Adept III

omg if i won this i would have a heart attack last amd card i had was a rx 590 using a 1080 Ti atm *cries * want to be fill team red again

am1sf1t
Adept II

Good luck! 😁🤞

am1sf1t
Adept II

Hello again. I'm still playing No Man's Sky. I'm planning on trying the new update with VR. Good luck to everyone. 😁✌️

Mption
Adept II

Still working on my athlon 1GHz retro rig, playing DMC4 now when I have the time.

dj4aces
Adept II

This would be a massive upgrade over my RX 6600! Good luck to everyone who enters!

thecommenter
Journeyman III

I loved my 6800,6800xt,and still love my 6950xt and hopefully I'll love a brand new 7900xt

Jayy_R7
Adept II

hi ive upgraded my gtx 1070 to a 6650xt last year november im hoping i can win so i can play 4k my specs blow

Ryzen 5 5600x Rx 6650xt 16gb 3200mhz ram

lak611
Adept II

I'm not building a rig right now, but I sure wouldn't mind getting this new GPU if I were to win it. 😎

Terryfic1
Adept I

Woo!hoo! Go Red Team! An even better giveaway. Congrats to the future winner!

tredeuce
Adept III

A great prize for March that would help to make up for the hour lost gaming.

Been playing a lot of Diablo 3 and Civilization 6 again lately. They never get old.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
sagemine
Adept I

hi!

wang2chung
Journeyman III

Hi! 

I'm sure I don't meet the criteria, but I've been an AMD  fan since athlon pencil bridging.  I recently built what I would consider the ultimate team red from scratch. 

I sourced and planed rough walnut.  I then built a box from scratch. Once the dimensions were set I routed edges for acrylic and the b650m mobo. 

I routed bottom and top edges for laminar flow. 

https://imgur.com/a/6PAirzZ