Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: March – Featuring a Radeon RX 7900 XT

1878704_Red_Team_Monthly_Graphic_March_FNL (1).jpg

Hello Red Team, 

If you thought we were slowing down in March, think again! We're taking it up a notch by giving you the chance to win an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT If you have been thinking about getting your hands on one, now is the time! 

1741728-amd-radeon-7900xt-front-right-pib-1200x1200__01073.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The March Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, March 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 3/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1677693343857.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
142 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

my current HX1200 80+ Platinum PSU is waaaaaaay overkill for my current Gigabyte RX 6800 Gaming OC .. an RX 7900XT would make waaaaaay better use of 1200wtt PSU I think ... maybe 

kinda sorta

ThreeDee PC specs
neon
Miniboss

I hope to try out Plum Benito next month. I have heard that it can heighten the senses, but in a sophisticated way. While exploring Leyndell in all its glory.

juststew
Adept II

I am loving my current Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT SE and AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor combo in pc. 

well, Hello!

As much as I love my 6800XT Midnight Black, a 7900 XT would be that much better, and a great partner to my 5900X.  🙂

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

A new video card is always a welcome sight.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
bgnass
Adept III

I'm joining because I know I won't win. Thank you AMD.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Everyone thinks they won't win, but someone will.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

I find it really funny when you say "As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!"." at the end of every comment. lol. 😂

Can't win if ya don't enter! Welcome! 

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Nice contests you've been having recently.  Thanks!

Currently, I have a Sapphire Nitro+ Rad eon RX 6800 CT SE graphics card and an AMD Ry zen 7 5800X 8-Core processor in my computer. 

redAnomie
Adept I

I'm embarking on my first build and I've made the exciting decision to go all AMD. With my Ryzen 5 5600 already purchased, I can't wait to add an AMD GPU to complete my dream machine. While I'm still deciding which one to go with, the possibilities are endless and the anticipation is palpable.

redAnomie
Adept I

It appears that there is a mistake in the comment regarding the dates. The March Sweepstakes Entry Period is said to open on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, but it is also stated that entries must be submitted by Tuesday, February 28, 2023. As February only has 28 days, this date does not align with the opening date of the sweepstakes. It seems that the correct date for the entry submission deadline would be Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. It's always important to double-check dates and details to avoid any confusion or errors.

Hi @redAnomie - thanks for calling this out! I've adjusted the date to reflect the end of the entry period correctly. Here if you have any questions! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

You're welcome! Thanks for the prompt fix 

ajlueke
Grandmaster

I'll take it!

While I'm still mostly happy with it - it's served me well and is probably my favorite component in my PC - my 5700 XT is getting a little long in the tooth and starting to show its age a bit in new releases.  So, the 7900 XT would be a massive upgrade and allow me to finally take full advantage of my 1440p monitor.

Good luck to everyone!

What? lol I own a Taichi 5700xt & runs my curved 2560 x 1440 165 fps monitor playing fortnite, Apex & forza5, with ease, 

G
Subsilent00
Adept III

Hello, Red Team! Thanks for such an outstanding giveaway, AMD! I have an AMD Ryzen 9 7900X in my hands right now. It's the only thing I have for my build. To win this Radeon RX 7900 XT will put me that much closer to building a perfect PC with a GPU and CPU match from AMD. Plus, this will be my first build.  I want to play Snowrunner with my friend when he eventually gets time. Good Luck everyone on this nice giveaway! Happy March 1st!

jamesc359
Forerunner

Wow! Now that's a giveaway!

I finished up Dead Space not to long ago and now I'm kind of in between games. I've been debating on picking up the Metroid Prime remaster or if I should play one of the many games I have in my Steam backlog.

(I want somebody to tell me to buy Metroid Prime...)

If you haven't already picked it up, then I'll be the one to tell you. Buy a physical copy Metroid Prime Remastered, so that if it gets put on the backlog it will be worth something in 20 years time. 😅

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Oh y'all coming with the straight heat! 

Still waiting to see if I won the 7700x sweeps for Feb. (Don't know when y'all contact the winner, lol) If I won that, I plan to purchase a ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming and put that in my main rig. Then take my 5800X3D and put it in my living rig. If I don't win the sweeps, I'll go forward with my original plan and place the 3700x in my living room rig and then purchase the mATX MSI motherboard. But feel free to send me that 7900 XT! I'll make good use of it I promise!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
bgnass
Adept III

Ще спечеля, но следващия път.

Axxemann
Forerunner

Now this I like!

I'm on this like ugly on a MOOSE!

Performance over Pretty.
dryden
Adept III

No kidding about taking it up a notch!  A Radeon RX 7900 XT!!! Still playing The Division 2 on a routine basis.

Moist
Adept III

Would love to do an all AMD build with this and Play the new Star Wars when it comes out in April.

rtbh99
Challenger

now thats a hell of a prize

---
lets talk about rtbh99
umnikke8
Adept II

Hoping for a little luck of the Irish

drpluto
Adept III

Holy cow

Key-J
Paragon

I would love the card just for the way it looks! The performance upgrade is just a bonus 😉

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
bobpi
Adept III

New video card would be nice. Still contemplating an AM4 system and Windows 10 or 11.

caerbannog
Adept III

The winner of this GPU will be set to play the games with all the bells and whistles turned on for at least the next couple of years.

Fingers crossed that it goes to someone who has a low tier GPU.

Vynski
Exemplar

Sweet!

Good luck everyone.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
apstwitch
Adept III

Yes please 😍

CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

sick card probably one of the best reference cards I've seen.

fean98
Adept III

a new month...time to make the donuts, er, post an entry

jace2010
Adept II

nice

tekasza
Adept II

Well, that's an awesome prize. Definitely better than my GTX 1060 - lol. I'm very much ready for an upgrade.