cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June – Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT GPU.

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_June_1920x600.jpg

One more question, Red Team!

Which AMD product(s) are you planning to purchase next?

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button to answer the question, that’s it!

For June, a Sapphire Pure AMD Radeon RX 7700 12GB GPU is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, June 3, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 30, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
415 Replies
Suchir_Ghuwalewala
Journeyman III

Probably a 9900x or 9700x cpu whichever is better value 

Toughmn
Adept II

I'm itching to start a completely new build, so CPU and GPU for sure.  Threadripper vs. Ryzen 9 is still up for debate.

GermanWilhelm
Journeyman III

I'm planning on buying an AMD RX 8800 XT when it comes out. The specs look great and the price point is fantastic. I'm tired of paying $1k+ USD for NVIDIA. But I still have a NVIDIA graphics card (a 1070ti) that I need to replace. Its so old, unsupported, and barely works on linux! Thank you Team Red!

Why are you excluding specific countries and regions in the rules, when only the US and Canada are eligible to begin with? Am I missing something here?

opcode
Adept I

Planning on upgrading from the Ryzen 5 2600 to a 5700X or potentially a X3D variant.

vonzipp3r1
Journeyman III

Currently have the 5800x3d, which has been an absolute game changer for most of my gaming experience. My next purchase would have to be the 7800x3d, to take advantage of DDR5 ram and keep the advantages of the L3 cache!

veol
Journeyman III

Building a new PC soon, I'm eyeing the AMD Ryzen 5 7600 CPU!

caerbannog
Adept III

I'm thinking of picking up a 5700GT CPU to use as a media server

vwassassin
Journeyman III

Well, that is a really good question, I have a list of AMD products that I am working on to purchase but the budget is very tight right now.

The product list goes as follows:

1. Ryzen 9 9950X
  2. Radeon 7900XTX
  3. AMD Wraith Prism Cooler

Wish me luck on this endeavor my fellow gamers and good luck to all others that entered.

KidneyThief
Adept II

My next AMD purchase will be one of these 3 graphics cards. The Radeon RX 7700 XT, Radeon RX 7800 XT or the  Radeon RX 7900 GRE. I may also upgrade to one of the Ryzen 9000 series CPUs when they're released

linshiwei0
Adept I

will buy new gen 5 CPU --- AMD Ryzen™ 9 9950X

dongjj1990
Adept II

waitng for gen 5 cpu. will consider buying Ryzen 9 9900X

xDuoRev
Journeyman III

I've always thought that I would swap out my gpu first when a new gen comes out, but a 9000 series chip seems really enticing. Maybe something like a 9800x3D if ever I'd need the upgrade in a few months/years.

SinanGame
Journeyman III

RX 7700 XT I want to upgrade to your model.

HeartMk-II
Adept I

I'm definitely satisfied with my current AM4 rig, but I wouldn't mind hopping on the AM5 Platform with the 7800X3D (or other future -X3D CPUS) if an opportunity ever arises, like a good CPU+ MOBO + RAM combo deal at Microcenter or if something catastrophically ever happens to my rig. (Hopefully the former more than the latter!) 

That being said, I'm planning to make my current rig last me until say, AM6 or so rolls out. We'll see how this plan holds up in a few years, haha!

Fredster96
Adept I

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D would be my next purchase