Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July – Be Quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO Cooler

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

We'd love to hear your thoughts, Red Team!

To celebrate the release of FSR 3.1 (AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution), we'd like to know...

Which FSR-supported title is your favorite? If you haven't played one yet, which are you most interested in?

(You can see a list of supported titles here.)

To enter the sweepstakes, click on the Reply button and share your thoughts, that’s it!

For July, a be quiet! Pure Loop 2 AIO water cooler is up for grabs!

Good luck, everyone!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 1, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

73 Replies
deyelive
Adept II

Death Stranding: Directors Cut is my new favourite game that uses FSR. Cheers and GLHF!

Eudicots
Adept III

My favorite game that uses FSR would be Warhammer Vermintide 2. 

I love that game too.

Glitchrat
Adept I

Bodycam , the realistic gameplay is very cool.

Raven339
Journeyman III

My favorite title with FSR support is Call Of Duty: Warzone 2.

Dexter9
Adept I

Starfield is my favorite game that supports FSR! Can't wait to pick it back up once the Shattered Space expansion is released.

autoexec04
Adept II

Currently going to go with Pax Dei - been playing with a group and put quite a few hours in! 

azulyri
Adept III

Ghost of Tsuhima would be my FSR-supported title choice!

BlueRage1998
Adept I

Space marine 2 and ghost of Tsushima 

Rubeerology
Adept II

Space Marine 2 or anything our rig can handle! lol lets go RED TEAM!

mida
Journeyman III

baldur's gate 3 all the way!!! larian may be done with the game but fsr 3.1 in that game is a pipe dream 😁

zucc
Adept I

Sons of the forest

djwillweb
Adept II

Cyberpunk

Will Web
kevccc
Adept I

Black Myth wukong

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I've been a long-time fan of the Call of Duty series, so I would enjoy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III .

I've got some ouchies for you.  Are you ready?I've got some ouchies for you. Are you ready?

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
edgelord
Journeyman III

My favorite game that supports FSR 3 is Call of Duty®: Warzone™, GL with the giveaway yall!

norms90
Adept II

My favorite is definitely Cyberpunk 2077!

JCTango
Adept II

I'm interested in playing Black Myth: Wukong with FSR enabled 🙂

DatDarkOne
Journeyman III

I've been enjoying Dragon's Dogma 2 with FSR 3.  Also tried out Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 with it and it looked very nice.  

I just use it in Cyberpunk 2077

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
Marenjii
Journeyman III

My current favorite is Cyberpunk 2077.

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

I still need to try Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. (And Cyberpunk 2077, I am sooo behind on my video gaming backlog...)

evangelion76
Adept I

I would say Ghost of Tsushima.

ZeddDK
Adept I

Haven't played a fsr supported game on the list yet

But dragons dogma 2 is definitely it it's on my steam wishlist

Saishol
Journeyman III

Baldur's Gate 3 is definitely the FSR supporting game I am most excited about. I still need to get it. 

Uboo
Adept II

Looking forward to Farming Simulator 25.  I really thing the graphics are going to be so good and realistic with FSR3

Alien_1985
Adept I

Iam  a Hot Person soo i need this Water Cooler 😍

my contact indian bangalore iso code: [0091] mobile number 9535470557 mobile number and whatsapp number
paulvinod2030@gmail.com my email
slowdive
Adept II

I would like to play Robocop!

JohnVStealth
Journeyman III

I’d have to say my most played are

Star Citizen

Callisto protocol 

Astronym
Adept I

My favorite right now that supports fsr is cyberpunk so close to finishing the campaign.

eliotpp1010
Adept I

Forza Horizon 5!

drpluto
Adept III

I'm interested in playing Alan wake 2

WanShamyl
Journeyman III

Gotta be Like a Dragon series for me. I had a blast playing that game

tsmspace
Adept I

I'm more into some indie titles, and my favorite mainstream game is COD , which my rx7800xt crushes leaving no room for something like fsr (I mean since i have a cheap 1080p tv). I'm not really into story graphics titles at all. I was more hopeful for when there was going to be the "does not need to be programmed into the game and works on all titles" , as mainstream games for the most part don't answer my entertainment demands. I like thrust physics space games like Flight-of-Nova and Ace-Racers-SP, and there simply are no games that offer that gameplay that are produced by studios. If someone could figure out how to make Pioneer-Space-Sim look like games like Starfield and StarCitizen, I might be interested! 

sdizzol
Adept II

Ghost of Tsushima looks good but some fsr 3.1 would make it look way better.

bvmcdaniel
Adept I

"The First Descendant" is the FSR-supported title I'm most interested in playing.

niffolast
Adept I

I haven't played a game that supports FSR 3, but am most looking forward to playing Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth.  I'll just need to spend an absurdly long time beating the ones I haven't beaten yet.

Saladge
Adept I

I'd like to try a Spiderman game with FSR 3.1.

ionels66
Journeyman III

Baldur's Gate 3