cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July - Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics Card

2139673_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

We're officially halfway through the year (wow that is crazy) and we want to give you the chance to pump up your computer with a Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card. These graphics cards are hard to find nowadays, but you can learn more about Radeon 6900 XTs here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your feedback/review on any AMD products you have used in your previous or current rig! 

Example reply:

“I have a Radeon RX 6950 XT in my rig and it has been great to use while playing The Last of Us Part 1. The quality of my graphics are top notch!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 7/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
218 Replies
Listies
Journeyman III

I am from China and am also a user of R5 5500 CPU. I really need this graphics card to replace my current GTX 650

kaitaloipa
Adept II

I wish I was Novice III! The last AMD card I had was an R9 390 and it was great. Been looking to get back to a High End, Low Cost card!

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090

OMG! I made it in time past Novice III! 😄 😄 😄

I've been really loving my new 7600X CPU btw. Such a great deal and it has had zero problems with anything gaming I've been throwing at it. Well worth it for the super low price.

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090
MK_Trey
Adept I

I had the chance to use a 5700 XT for a short time while a friend was collecting his PC parts. My experience was awesome as I had only used a GTX 970 before, so it blew my mind seeing how much FPS I was getting especially in BF5. This 6900 XT would be insane to have, thanks AMD for the chance and fingers crossed for good luck everyone!

Baewick
Adept I

Boy, let me tell you, only one card has survived, -my RX480, a relic from six years past. Every other thing in my computer seems to have a death wish, this relic scoffs at it all. It refuses to die. I love-hate my card so much, that I don't think I'm ever parting with it.

Well, unless...

The 5950X and 6800 XT has been great for everything and especially a custom build of Unreal. I've also been getting a lot of use outside of gaming from the Path Tracer in UE for rendering out maps for DnD. My friend has still managed to squeak by with my old RX 480 for games and UE.

najiro
Adept I

I'm still using a Ryzen 7 1800X for gaming and work.

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

So Sexy!

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Between you and me, I CALL DIBBZ!!!!!

Performance over Pretty.
Lordtrey
Adept I

My 5700g and 6650 combo needs some rebalancing. I am thinking I need to go 5700/5800 (maybe an x3d if I get lucky and find one at a good price) to get the full performance out of my GPU. Plus that will let me use the 5700g for a multipurpose server running a NAS, maybe plex and home assistant. 

SubtleIQ
Adept III

ooo its been a while, sorry for being a stranger

Michael Alan Horton
harishgupta
Adept II

Cool, can be a good upgrade from current. 

Hammbonez
Adept II

• My RX 7900 XTX is by far the greatest investment i've made in the last 3 months. 
otacon
Adept III

My 3600X has been a champ in every game I throw at it! The performance in Total War: Warhammer is great!

8rand0
Adept II

O man a 6900 XT would pair nicely with my 7600x. I've been using the 7600x since January and loving it. Would love to ditch my old Nvidia 1070 and go with an all AMD rig!

Magyk24
Adept I

Wow this is a crazy good prize! Good luck all! 

joebangles
Adept III

I think it unlikely for lightning to strike twice, but here we go. Didn't I already reply to this? hmm.

Just call me Joe FOMO!

Angeluk
Challenger

I had the 5950X for about 2 years which i was initially running with a decent brand water cooling, achieved 65 degrees under 100% workload. 6 months ago my water cooling decided it is time to say good bye! I have done some research and looked for the most silent Fan cooler on the market right now as i was annoyed by the noise levels of my water block. I found a cooler which was running at 22db at 100% fan speed. It was a budget cooler with a single fan. I knew a single fan cooler wont be enough for my 16 core AMD 5950X and therefor i added a second fan, exactly identical to brand of the fan cooler. This dual fan cheap 40$ cooler handled 16 core AMD 5950X at 75 degrees under 100% workload for unlimited time, and 63 degrees under 100% workload with undervolt. Before the 5950X I had 9900K which was running hotter than my heater during the winter. I dont think i will turn back to Intel ever again. Thank you AMD!

bwest60
Adept II

xfx rx 570 8gbxfx rx 570 8gb