Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: June - AMD™ Swag Bag

2084478_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstake_June_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

This month, we're switching it up. Instead of something you can put in your PC, we're giving you the chance to win a bag of awesome AMD gear. The gear we're giving one randomly selected winner is the following: 

2 - AMD Sticker Sheets (1 Ryzen™ & 1 Brand)
1 - AMD Tumbler
1 - Radeon™ Cooler Bag 
1 - AMD Custom Trucker Hat 
1 - Radeon™ T-Shirt (Large)
1 - AMD Key Cap 
1 - AMD Notebook 
1 - AMD Media Stand 
1 - Radeon™ Pro Polo Shirt (Large)
1 - Radeon™ Zip Up Hoodie (Large
1 - AMD Brand Lapel Pin Sheet 
1 - AMD Red Team Dog Tag 
1 - Radeon™ Pen 

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your feedback/review on any AMD products you have used in your previous or current rig! 

Example reply:

“I have a Radeon RX 6950 XT in my rig and it has been great to use while playing The Last of Us Part 1. The quality of my graphics are top notch!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The June Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 6/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
80 Replies
Moist
Adept III

I'm currently using the Radeon RX 7900XTX. Since diagnosing a power supply issue it's been great for any game I've tried on it. That being said I'm one of probably many suffering from the high power draw issue on my high refresh rate monitor. It's a known issue it's been a known issue since launch and every time I see a new driver update I quickly check to see if there's been a fix. Needless to say it's really disappointing to see support for some game and no fixes to known issues. I really feel like there needs to be a shift in the priorities of the driver team. 

-wrong reply sorry-

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Eudicots
Adept III

The CPU that comes to mind would be Ryzen 7 1800X. It was an affordable option that proved that AMD still had a place in the CPU market. It had comparable performance to Intel's best model at the time for only half the cost. This was an impressive piece of hardware for its time. 

Dragokar
Miniboss

Oh no I would join but I cant.............does the winner want to trade 😄 ?

neon
Miniboss

I have a Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics in my non-gaming rig and it has been great to use while working on daily tasks such as mail, writing, browsing, watching video, editing, and spreadsheets. The versatility and efficiency of the compute combined with graphics are great for these purposes!

ThreeDee
Paragon

Ever since I traded my Intel 7700k setup straight across for a Ryzen 7 1700 on a B350 motherboard .. I haven't looked back. 

I've ran the following CPUs/GPUs in my wife's, daughter's and my server and my main rig over the years:

1700, 2200g x2, 2700x, 3400g, 3600, 3600xt, 3700x x2, 3800xt, 3900x, 5600x, 5800x, 5900x x2, 7600, 7950x

I can't remember all the ATi GPU's I've ran like the 9800 Pro etc .. and a couple R9 270x's .. BUTT!!

RX 570 8GB, RX 580 4GB, RX 5700XT x2, RX 6700XT, RX 6800, RX 7900XT

I've been extremely happy with my AMD (ATi) products over the years .. I'm almost to fanboy status .. not quite .. but almost 😏

ThreeDee PC specs

You upgrade faster than I change oil in my truck.😂😂 LOL

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
rtbh99
Challenger

i upgraded my husbands computer from a 6600k to a 3800x last year and hes been loving it with no complaints at all. if only i could get him off that gtx 1070 though....

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Axxemann
Forerunner

As much as I want some of that stuff, the shirts/hoodies won't fit. If they were in... say 4 or 5XLT for a big, long-bodied gorilla like me I'd be all over it like a fat kid* on a Smartie. And not those chalky things you Americans call Smarties. I'm talking about the Canadian ones. The candy coated chocolate! 

*I'm a fat guy, I'm allowed to make fat jokes.

Performance over Pretty.
caerbannog
Adept III

My AMD shirts that I have won in the past are a bit worse for wear and that AMD hoodie is looking mighty sharp!

Zip up hoodies > pull over hoodies.

Although any hoodie is better than no hoodie.

definitely prefer the zip up hoodies!!

soullodolo
Adept III

I'm using Ryzen 7 5800x in my PC and it is a high value and long lasting CPU that performs well for me till this day.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
fean98
Adept III

Summer heat wave comin', need some warm clothes.

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Who I gotta petition to get big boy sizes? I'd love to wear some of the AMD fits, but everything only comes in toddler sizes! 😭😆

But I'm using the 6800 XT in my main rig and the 6700 XT in my living room rig. Love both of the GPUs and with my current experiences, might be curtains for me going back to Nvidia. I've been impressed with AMD's GUI in the Adrenaline software. I've been able to play all my games over 100 FPS. Especially Apex Legends. Days Gone has been a treat, too!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Perhaps if you win, you'll be able to specify the size for the clothing

Happily using R5 1600 and RX 480 4GB for several years, but feeling like its time for an upgrade. CPU or GPU first?

Subsilent00
Adept III

It's a new month and a new day, along with a great giveaway! Thanks, AMD and Red Team! I have a Ryzen 9 7900X for a build soon enough. I'll be getting an AMD GPU for it next for the perfect match. Enjoy Summer, everyone!

gabrielpike
Adept II

I have a R51600AF that has done well for the last few years. I also have a RX6600 that plays every game I have pretty well at 1080p. 

ajlueke
Grandmaster

Have my AM5 platform and Ryzen 9 7950X3D up and running.

azulyri
Adept III

I have an AMD bulldozer cpu PC running a NAS at the moment, still works great!

Vynski
Exemplar

Really pleased with my Ryzen 5 5600 for the past 2 months.  Not one single hiccup. 

Still waiting to upgrade my Radeon RX 480.  Can't justify the cost for my needs just yet.  For now I'm all good.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

I have a RX 6400, I like it. Can play new games on it. My pc's not a super computer, but, I am happy with my recent upgrades. The new 5600 I got pairs nicely. Played Outriders, and it was first time ever my pc was auto set to highest setting in a game. I was sitting there holding back tears of joy. 😂

deyelive
Adept II

I have a MSI Radeon 5700 RX that I used in any of my portable "rigs" (ie: GPD Win 4 or my Lenovo Y720) I currently use it in a Razer Core Thunderbolt 3 enclosure. Due to the mature AMD Drivers it's been plug and play which is amazing.

Maritimer
Adept II

If for some reason I'm drawn as a winner, you should give someone else the clothing. They won't fit my XXL body...lol

madao
Adept I

What PC do you currently own?
I am using RYZEN 2400G,3950X,5600,5600X,5950X.
Satisfaction is, of course, perfect.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm thinking about the computer I will build in 2023.  Ideas are swirling around in my head.  If I can keep my balance, something might come out of this.

Meanwhile, I've built many AMD computers in the past and I will continue to do so in the future.  I'm typing this on an AMD 3900X CPU that's still in my main computer.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
venaur
Elite

Happy June all! 🙂 

rdenmon
Challenger

I've had amd products for decades. I bought a 6900xt for computer. It's a good gpu and have no issues gaming.  I play cyberpunk and metro Exodus with no issues. I do think I want to upgrade soon. I've tried every sweepstake for maybe two years or more. I think I'm due!

randyjy
Adept II

Always good to get free stuff!

juststew
Adept II

Very nice prizes this month. I wish the sizes were 3x, but I will find someone to wear what I can'

Dene
Adept I

I have a Power Cooler Devil Daddy AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT video card that is in my latest build.

I turned the graphics up until I could smell fire and brimstone, and I have not had a single problem so far.

I log in and the server goes crazy, I sock more fools than Patrick Swayze.

running a 5950x  had some issue with usb drop off issuea that were stil bnever fully fixed but other then that  the ryzen cpus ve had  been masive workhorses

Hammbonez
Adept II

I not so long ago in the near past I was gifted a gaming rig. Said rig is loaded with everything AMD, too many components to choose just one. But if I had to choose I'd say my Ryzen 9 processor is superb.

sjdgls
Adept II

Currently have an AMD Pro A10 in tiny PC, it's great.

freakjap
Adept II

The swag looks delish

sweet man ..... send out that swager ...

slash00x
Adept II

Count me in!

M.2Gaming
AsRock Taichi Carrara, AMD Ryzen 9 7900X, M.2 MP600 Pro LPX, G.Skill 64GB, Creative SB ZXR, Windows 11
lakar1
Adept I

O swag. Just upgraded to a 5600x from a 3700x it died yesterday bad memory control 

Maritimer
Adept II

I m still using a Radeon RX 580 in my rig. It has been great so far. I'm purchasing a component a month to build my  new system. Sapphire is the brand I swear by.