cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July - Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics Card

2139673_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

We're officially halfway through the year (wow that is crazy) and we want to give you the chance to pump up your computer with a Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card. These graphics cards are hard to find nowadays, but you can learn more about Radeon 6900 XTs here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your feedback/review on any AMD products you have used in your previous or current rig! 

Example reply:

“I have a Radeon RX 6950 XT in my rig and it has been great to use while playing The Last of Us Part 1. The quality of my graphics are top notch!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 7/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
218 Replies
Geno71
Adept III

Thanks guys, as always, great stuff!

I've been truly loving my Ryzen based system. The 3900x is a few years old at this point, but I don't feel it. The beast of a CPU still crashed everything I throw at it. 

markasdaemon
Journeyman III

I have a Radeon R9 380 in my rig since 2016. it has been great to use while playing GTA V. The quality of my graphics are top notch!🤗

IMG_20230626_201044.jpg

Soledade56
Journeyman III

Well I have an Rx580 and R5 3600 on my rig, both are doing really well running every game, the rx580 aged like fine wine it runs every game I like and even the heavy hits this year are running pretty well, didn't had problems with my card or the drivers, the processor is a strong one and games that hit hard on cpu play just fine, this combo is amazing, strong, reliable and cheap but I would love to upgrade to an RX6900XT I love Halo and would love this card to play the game at even higher FPS.

drewster
Adept II

My son wants one of these.  Hopefully I win and he leaves me alone for abit.  Children are so demanding, like bosses.  Good luck all.  AMD Rules

Prince117
Adept II

I have a ryzen 9 5900x I love it, but I just wish my gpu was amd as well looking to upgrade from a rtx 2070 super to a radeon hopefully 

Prince Ragland
artymon28
Adept I

I have AMD ryzen 5 5500 processor and  RX 580. Adding that GPU to my PC setup will definitely increase my gaming experience,i know if win that will be bottleneck.  

Trying to get switched into an ALL AMD setup, currently running an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X in a 2 yr old computer and haven't lost a step when I built this PC at that time.  Literally LOVE AMD products, and this would help start piecing my rig together.  This graphics card would be a wonderful upgrade from my current one!!

Best of luck to everyone who enters... and fingers crossed!!

Anthoering
Adept II

The PC I last built for myself has 2 Radeon HD 3870s in a Crossfire configuration.  I still use it and the cards have no issues.  Solid AMD performance.

am1sf1t
Adept II

Hello again.

I've used an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X CPU for 2 years and it's worked well for everything I've thrown at it whether it's gaming or content creation and all while being reasonably cool with just an air cooler. It has more than adequately met all of my gaming and content creation needs for as long as I've owned it.

zenno
Adept I

5950x user, solid performance in regards to working and gaming

shreader3
Adept I

I have an amd reference 6950xt and it runs amazing at 1440p with high settings in overwatch 2 im getting a near solid 240 fps.  

Wakey_Huaky
Journeyman III

I currently have a r5 5600x and I'm loving it, ill probably upgrade to a 7700x when i can.

Hiramabiff
Adept III

here is to AMD. May we beat NIVIDIA's ass. 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
yusz
Adept I

i have a rx 6800 xt, paired with ryzen 7 5700x. it's great gpu, great performance with little power draw. but driver is a bit mess, there some glitch on some game that haven't been fixed. Glitch appear on every driver version after 22.5.1

GSHPON
Adept I

Hi, hopes I win, I lub Halo @_@.

I got a Ryzen 2200g still running in my main since late 2018. Its the best piece of hardware I've ever owned. Fast and plays most games at 1080 mid or low.

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

The work laptop I'm on right now is AMD based Lenovo ThinkPad Z16, Ryzen 5 Pro and Radeon RX 6500m. I love the long battery life, allows me to get work done untethered and the performance is solid when I'm multitasking with several tools opened at the same time.

gl

Why not!

ducky8057
Adept I

I haven't assembled my PC yet but I enjoyed the packaging of the 7800X3D

Let us know how it performs!

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
ekens
Adept I

I'm using Acer Nitro 5 with Ryzen 5000 and it is awesome to play game such as Dota2, Valorant, Battlebit remastered which successfully make me gaming all day on weekend. Ryzen 5000 is gamer friend indeed

Still using a 2600x and pretty satisfied with it, tho it do be showing it's age

Deed7347
Adept I

I had an Radeon 6870 and wrecked all forms of competitors on Titanfall, BlackOps II, and Advanced Warfare. The last straw must have been when I topped the chart on Paragon by Epic Games and wouldn't budge; because my third windows 11 update crashed my PC and wouldn't boot up. 

They didn't have a chance.

CimaDrewski
Adept II

My desktop rig is still running a bulldozer. So this would be the perfect excuse to build a new desktop rig again! 

I just rebuilt my last Bulldozer (FX 8150 CPU) computer and I'm much happier with the AMD 5600X3D!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mrmattyv
Journeyman III

I have a Ryzen 9 5950X and I love it. Great upgrade from the 3800X I had before. I love being able to have a bunch of applications running and still be able to hop into a game and not have any performance issues. 

Wardog1977
Adept I

I use a RX 6750 XT (AMD Referenz Model direkt from AMD) in my aging ASRock Z390 Extreme 4 16GB Ram and a i7-8086k. For Playing games like The Division 2 or Borderlands the GPU works great. But with a better GPU and CPU it will run modern Titels in Highest resolution..

IceBeaRX
Adept I

I have an AMD Radeon 5600 and it's been working for all my gaming, multiple monitors setup, and with only minor frustrations! 

Love it

johnny_cee
Adept II

Using an RX580 and it still runs many of my favorite games with no issues.

greydog5
Adept II

I have a ASUS TUF 6900XT Graphic card and it's been great and never fails to run before that I had ASUS ROG 5900xt and ran and never fail and still running in another rig

FMB

Will these giveaways also become international in the future?

There are many fans of AMD all over the world!~

BenWayland
Adept I

My personal PC uses an AMD Ryzen 9 5950x and a Red Devil 6950 XT and I have been MORE then happy with the performance of this system!!! I use the PC for editing as well as gaming and have not had any issues with either! Team AMD FTW!!!!

dongjj1990
Adept I

it is been a year. my Ryzen 7 5700X still running smoothly

linshiwei0
Adept I

my AMD Ryzen 7 5800X is a fantastic processor that it is good for both gaming and productivity tasks.

gl

tredeuce
Adept III

The prize this month looks cool enough to beat these high temps we have been having this month.

Elian_M
Adept I

I'm currently building my first gaming pc and I happy to announce that it will be a FULL Team Red machine... Also coming from a AMD 3000 apu laptop that gave me basics to enter the gaming world.

mememe

terminalgain
Adept II

I'm using a R7 5800x and it has handled everything I've thrown at it from transcoding to compiling.