cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July - Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics Card

2139673_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

We're officially halfway through the year (wow that is crazy) and we want to give you the chance to pump up your computer with a Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card. These graphics cards are hard to find nowadays, but you can learn more about Radeon 6900 XTs here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your feedback/review on any AMD products you have used in your previous or current rig! 

Example reply:

“I have a Radeon RX 6950 XT in my rig and it has been great to use while playing The Last of Us Part 1. The quality of my graphics are top notch!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 7/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
218 Replies
randyjy
Adept II

Count me in! 🙂

guskline
Adept III

1. What a great give away!
xlenduroman
Adept II

My PC is an entire AMD AM4 build. Asus TUF X570+ board, Ryzen 7 5700X cpu, Sapphire Radeon RX 6700, ASUS 27" FreeSync 75 Hz monitor. To give it a blanket review, it is Stellar! My best PC yet. The AMD drivers are super stable. It runs cool yet surprisingly quiet. it games awesome with great FPS at 1080p on the AAA titles. All AMD since Barton, and beyond...

I certainly hope AMD will keep this beautiful color green on file for some future product run (8000 series perhaps), whether Halo-themed or not.  

derekss45
Adept I

Something in 2004 Radeon, a long time ago. RX 580 XXX now.

hawkmanw
Adept III

Infinity Cache is the real deal. My 5600 and RX6700XT were able to handle everything I threw at on high (sometimes the most demanding graphic settings) on a 2560x1080 monitor. I just upgraded to a 5800X3D and Merc 319 6950XT and have no problems running Jedi:Survivor at the highest settings. 
My son-in-law was the very happy recipient of the 5600 and 6700XT. I’d love to knock his socks off with a 6900XT! 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI B550 Tomahawk, XFX RX6950XT WB edition, 64G 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Mption
Adept II

Building my sons first gaming pc with him before school starts,  the only question would be would he get the 6900xt, or take my 6800xt.....

deefunct
Journeyman III

My Radeon Vega 56 has been absolutely solid and is still beavering away, delivering performance several years after purchase.

MarshallRawR
Journeyman III

I still rock an RX 580, so I definitively am in need of an upgrade. However, this GPU is the definition of finewine. It got better through the years and still can drive a lot of modern games at 60FPS. Amazing value for sure.

RxPillMe
Journeyman III

Rocking Vega 64 and Vega Frontier, hoping ROCm will be amazing soon

templetondavid38
Journeyman III

Currently have a Ryzen 7 5700x CPU but my GPU is from my old PC, a Radeon rx 5600xt. The Ryzen CPU is an absolute BEAST! But it is barely utilized while gaming currently. I've always had AMD products, the experience has been great! And I love the U.I. for the Adrenaline software. I would absolutely love this new 6900xt GPU to really push my rig to the max!

ReDXDeath
Adept I

I've been using the 5600x cpu and it was such a huge upgrade coming from Intel. I'm never going back to them since this cpu has delivered consistent results for my various cpu heavy applications as well as gaming. Go team Red! 

dcastellanos
Adept II

I currently own a reference 6750XT, it has been a great upgrade from an RX570! I only wish I got luckier with silicon lottery since it's not good at undervolting but everything else works perfectly 🙂

A pic: 

Cencerd
Adept I

I upgraded to a 7700x late last year and I love it. This halo edition would look really nice in my current build. 

JayTeamRed
Adept I

I am using 7950x, it can crush any tasks I throw at it. Now I need an AMD GPU to complete the all AMD build.

Snobb88
Adept I

i upgraded my PC from Rx580 Full HD 60 hrz to 6800 xt 3440x1440 165hrz and the performance change is so huge that i cannot belive it. Eevery game over 80 FPS its so awesome 😄

OrganicComic
Adept I

I ahve an all red PC with a 5600x and a 6700xt, I would definitely enjoy an upgrade graphically though if possible 

fearless_fx
Adept I

I've been using a 5700XT for the last 3 years... its been great, but not capable of running the newest games now though. I'd like to upgrade to a 7900XTX!

spinalfailed
Challenger

Whoa it's been a long time since I've visited this place! (Insert John Travolta gif) I have 4 PCs in my house and all are various generations of Ryzen powered 1600, 3200g, 2700x, 5700x and they all handle what I need them to do! Adding an awesome new AMD GPU would be, well, awesome! Yes I said awesome twice in 1 sentence, I'm ok with that! 😁

wuchzael
Adept II

I have a Radeon RX 6600 in my rig and although I appreciate the performance and efficiency of the little one, it's about time for an upgrade.

Since I am no resident of the US or Canada: good luck to all of you! 🙂

bcmurray
Adept II

I don't believe I've ever owned an AMD product so this would be a wonderful intro!

gl

Prince117
Adept II

I would really love this gpu im a long time halo fan and it would be nice to have this for Starfield!

Prince Ragland
Prince117
Adept II

I'm stuck with a 2070 super would love to upgrade a switch to amd I already have a cpu 

Prince Ragland
Nioufis
Journeyman III

I have the rx 5700xt it has serve it very well but it's time for an upgrade and this would be awesome 

pial9
Journeyman III

Currently i am using 5600G APU in my system. previous  I've used so many amd graphics cards. like Amd Radeon HD5450 then r7 250X, then i bought r9 285, then i bought r9 270X.then i shifted to r9 290x, after that rx570 then last rx580. a few days ago my graphics card burnt 😞 so currently i don't have any graphics card in my PC . lets hope for the best. ❤️ take love AMD

Brolaire
Adept I

I bet this card would pair great with my Ryzen 3600. That CPU is top notch for price to performance.

It's like Solaire but I'm a Bro
nesha00
Adept II

i have rx580 nitro plus 4gb bought before pandemic from mining rig so i can play some games it was paired with ryzen 3 3200g and replaced with r5 5600x... still have that card in my rig ... for now i cant save for better card but im hoping ...

Zugdar
Journeyman III

I've been using the 5700X processor from its launch. Been pretty satisfied with it so far. 

Bezelis
Journeyman III

I have a Ryzen 9 5900x with a Intel Arc A770 LE. Im a huge halo fan, and have been playing the games since a kid. Halo as a kid brought me through so many hard times, coming home and playing forge or customs with my cousins made my days as a kid both nostalgic and go by easier. I love my cpu, but the Intel Arc card crashes everytime I try to launch Halo Infinite. Its a wide spread issue across the intel gpus. Have a amd card to pair with my ryzen 9 would be amazing, and ill be able to play infinite again. Im a student as well, so having a new gpu would help me aton. 🙏

rguerrero1984
Adept II

I own a RX 7600 XFX Black Edition and so far all is working as expected. Manly I play CS:GO, Genshin Impact , Diablo Immortal and Yuzu. I have set SAM to take advantage of the AMD Components.

Thanks AMD!

Marinela
Adept I

I have this exact same card, it's a beast and I really hope I can get one for my duo who is barely hanging with IG from a ryzen 5 5600g.

zero_x1
Adept I

I have a Ryzen 1700 in my gaming PC, it's still going strong and very capable for VR gaming. 

richdmz
Adept I

Have used a few AMD CPUs and GPUs in my rigs and have enjoyed the performance and value they have provided!

N_weasels
Adept I

Been using my RX 550 Sapphire basically since I got it when I first built my PC. It's a great little trooper but it's showing its age and I was going to upgrade, but GPU prices spiked the year I was going to make that move, and well... haven't really found a reasonably priced GPU ever since. 

I've upgraded pretty much everything else but that and a 6900, heck anything modern would probably be a hefty improvement over that. 

acesjg81
Adept I

I recently bought an RX 6650XT to replace my old RX560 once prices started to level out.  Let me say big difference in my rig.  Also stopped all the crashing my old card was doing.

kratosintheflesh
Journeyman III

My current rig contains an rx 5700 XT. I truly enjoy my card. I can still run 1080p 60 with no problems, but it’s time for an upgrade.

Doryan
Adept II

I have an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HX in my EliteMini HX90 Minisforum Mini PC, and it has been a pleasure to use while playing Street Fighter 5 against one of my buddies online. He's definitely tasted the fury of my dragon punches, to say the least. Makes me wonder if he's using something by the competitor, 'cause he sure ain't got nothin' on me. Buya! 💪 And while I'm aware that it's just a mini-PC, the smoothness of my graphics reassures me that it will be a great CPU for quality gaming for just about my entire Steam game library. Kudos for that, Red Team! Let's gooo!! 😎

Best regards,
Adept I Master Sargeant of CPUs

Rubeerology
Adept II

as a wee laddy i started off dreaming of the 9800 Pro during my CS 1.0 / Half-life / Unreal Tournament days -

I am now rocking two Radeon 480x atm to edit guitar lessons and short skits via YT!

now this is podracing!

sdizzol
Adept II

Bought a Dell G5 2 years back with a 5800h and that thing was a beast.  I used it a lot for gaming and it would never struggle with multitasking.  I would love to jump back to AMD with my current rig.  AMD has been killing it so much I built my nephew his computer for Christmas with a 5600x/6700xt.