cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: July - Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics Card

2139673_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_July_1920x600.jpg

Hello Red Team, 

We're officially halfway through the year (wow that is crazy) and we want to give you the chance to pump up your computer with a Halo Edition AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card. These graphics cards are hard to find nowadays, but you can learn more about Radeon 6900 XTs here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with your feedback/review on any AMD products you have used in your previous or current rig! 

Example reply:

“I have a Radeon RX 6950 XT in my rig and it has been great to use while playing The Last of Us Part 1. The quality of my graphics are top notch!"

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The July Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, July 3, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 7/30/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
218 Replies
FIDAIN
Adept I

I'm using AMD Ryzen 5 5600X processor and really satisfied with it. Adding that GPU to my PC setup will definitely increase my gaming experience

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Oh, I almost missed that 3X font increase.  🙂

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
theswweet
Adept II

I've been using a 7700x in my rig since late last year, and I couldn't be happier with its performance so far. I might just make the jump to a 7950x3D in the future, too...

CT-5555
Adept I

I'm so excited for this sweepstake! Right now i want to buy a RX 6700XT so this would be so much better!

Good Luck everyone!!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Good luck to all those who enter.  This should be a nice upgrade for many of you.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Key-J
Paragon

I  have a 6600 and it is wonderful, but I can't lie that moving up to a 6950 would be amazing!

ALSO

I have my new case that allows me to display my GPU so I can actually look at this beauty.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
Hammbonez
Adept II

I'm running an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, and I'd like to see a console that can stand a chance against it.

LETS GO RED TEAM!!!

deadbolt
Adept II

This would make my day, an upgrade from my Vega 56. This would allow me to spend the budget on the rest of the PC gaming system upgrade that I am due for.

alexiv1969
Adept II

I have just upgraded to a 5700X and 6700xt thanks to the advice from the community, working better then i could have expected

Ryzen 5 7600x, B550M AORUS PRO-P, Ryzen 7600XT, 2*16 gig ram 3600

sweet, that combo should hold you for at least 5years of gaming 😎

apstwitch
Adept III

Pics don't seem to do this card justice - need to see it live to fully appreciate it

i'll have to take a closer look now!

gonefishn
Adept II

Perhaps the most common dangerous accidental overdose is Tylenol - or acetaminophen. Acetaminophen is metabolized by the liver, by certain complexes called cytochromes. These cytochromes function to metabolize many compounds including drugs and harmful toxins. In the setting of an overdose, the sheer amount of acetaminophen overwhelms the liver’s ability to metabolize the substances, and depletes the body’s stores of glutathione which is used to help clear the toxic byproducts of acetaminophen metabolism. Thus, the buildup of toxic metabolites and free radicals can lead to cellular damage and degradation - ultimately causing liver damage and potential failure. 

Anyways, hope I win and don’t take more Tylenol than directed or prescribed! 

I've had a least one ryzen chio of ever genergration and each gen it's just gotten better

dryden
Adept III

I have an AMD A8-3870K Black Edition processor running in a backup rig. I power it on every month or so for Windows updates. It was used as my main rig for about a year... many years ago, and it worked great! Good overclocker. As with many of the issues back then, the AMD software was so-so. Thanks and good luck everyone!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I have many computers on my LAN that I generally power up once a month to perform Windows updates and Norton antivirus updates.  Sometimes I even update the graphics card drivers and even games in Steam.  With 10 computers, it takes a while and can get confusing unless you do things in sequence on each machine.  I really should create a checklist to keep tabs on where I'm at because it takes several hours.

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

You just have a PC building problem like me Al. I've resorted to selling the extras. Too much work keeping 10 gaming PCs up to date.  I still have 2 more builds I have to make a post about. I thought I was bad with 4 PCs, but 10...  nice

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

woot woot! I was hoping this Halo edition would come back up. I really want this, fingers crossed!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
gabrielpike
Adept II

I have a Ryzen 5 1600af and a RX 6600. I think the CPU is starting to show it's age but a full platform upgrade is a little price intimidating.

morphinebear
Adept III

I'm using an Ryzen 5 3600 and have been since 2019. Still going strong! Looks even better with the Prism cooler someone gave me.

ydcontests
Adept I

My 5600X has been going strong since day 1 and handles everything I throw at it like a champ!

iafbt
Adept I

I dunno if I'm allowed to win this, but I sure would love to win this!

I managed to snag a 6800xt during the great gpu shortage for roughly msrp and it's shredded every game I've played since!

3950x, 6800xt. sempron fi
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Keep posting and helping others.  You never know what can happen.....

6800XT is goat, that raster perf + 16GB of frame buffer are no joke!

sjdgls
Adept II

Have a Radeon R6 graphics card in tiny PC. It's good for what I use it for.

autoexec04
Adept II

I haven't had an AMD graphics card in some time now, but have built several PCs with AMD processors in the past. Here's hoping!

soullodolo
Adept III

That is a good looking edition and well performing card!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
lordy1952
Adept I

Most memorable product from AMD for me is the AMD Athlon 64 4000+ - Athlon 64 San Diego. Arguably the fastest single core chip at the time. This was back in college first computer build. AMD to me has always represented good value for a solid performance.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I remember the Athlon 64 CPUs.  One of these machines was running the chip, but now I don't remember which one!

This was called, "Globe of Retribution".This was called, "Globe of Retribution".

I gave this a like but I wish I could give some love as I remember the days of the external fans and CCT lighting  🙂

Funny thing about cold cathode tube lighting.  The inverters eventually fail.  With LED lighting, they seem to last forever and there is basically no heat generated by them.  Anyway, I did love the cold cathode tubes and I used them in at least 1/2 dozen builds in the early years.

0 Likes
venaur
Elite

That will forever remain one of the absolute coolest GPU's ever 🙂 

For my current GPU i also have a 6900XT and love it immensely. It rocks. Now i want to get one for my husband 🙂

What a great prize!  That green is beautiful as well!  Is it possible for these giveaways be open to European residents in the future?

TR2
Adept III

GPU prices are finally coming down. I think, "what ever the market will bear" cuts both ways and if you have the patience you can work it to your benefit. This is a great card and a bit of a collectors item and would be a nice addition to most any system.

PythonCoderPro
Challenger

Dude I'd love this gpu so much, because I'm currently running a AMD Igpu with Radeon graphics so this would be a huge upgrade

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
Veyngte
Adept I

This card would for sure fit with my current rig! I got a 3600X still going strong, why not add an RX 6900XT to it? 😁

I've been using amd since the original Athlon 1 ghz cpus and the Barton core back in the day thin I may even have a original ATI rage 128 in a box somewhere

Bet you could sell it for a lot since it's probably consider a antique.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
azulyri
Adept III

Still using an old Bulldozer CPU from AMD for my NAS setup! Works great!

wuvein
Adept II

I am using a Ryzen 5 5600X in my rig and it has been keeping up with my gaming and streaming needs these past few years!