Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January – Featuring a Ryzen 5 7600X

b0f60160-ca72-48d1-a5e8-cb1edc9db681.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Happy new year!

It may be a new year, but we're the same team cooking up some great prizes for you all. We're kicking the year off strong by giving you a shot at winning an AMD Ryzen™ 5 7600X CPU.  If you haven't had the budget to move toward AM5 just yet, we want to give you a chance at a head start. 

2394fc39-e4f7-40e2-b2a8-1d7a092762b3.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 1/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1672870304006.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
154 Replies
freakjap
Adept II

This would sure make up for a mediocre Christmas.

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

There is more pleasure in giving than getting.  That being said, it's always fun to win a raffle prize!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
randyjy
Adept II

Nice to get started on a long overdue upgrade!

dnehiba3
Adept II

I could sure use this, thanks (I hope!) AMD

KRATOS777
Adept I

would like to move to the next gen

NTurnbullJr
Adept II

Hi everybody! Last week, I finished my build with a Ryzen 5600G, 16GB 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB SSD, and MSI B550-A Pro motherboard (no GPU card).  I am using it with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 with low-end settings and loving. It is amazing to me how far PC technology has come since I first started using it in 1980. I'll never stop loving computer technology.

jd63636
Adept III

Great upgrade from the 3600x in my wife’s PC👍

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans
gabrielpike
Adept II

Good luck everyone! However, I hope the price on the motherboards for these CPUs drops soon.

apstwitch
Adept III

Somebody will be getting The Christmas present they really wanted but didn't 😉

deadbolt
Adept II

Awesome, another prize pool! Jumping in! Oops forgot my swimsuit. Oh well, skinny dip it is! 

trickfred
Adept II

I'll throw my hat in, but haven't done a lot of research on AM5 boards yet. Guess that's what I'm doing today.

This would be a nice upgrade!

Probably would go for the ASUS Prime B650-PLUS. I've used the STRIX B450-F and STRIX B550-F, and they are good, but the Prime is $100 CAD cheaper than the STRIX B650-A. Can't be wasteful in this economy!

jej
Adept I

I've upgraded last year to my AMD Ryzen 7 5700G from AMD Ryzen 3 1200(i dont remember lol)! I'm planning to build another rig as a gift, it'd be ideal 😙

VItoLuminate
Adept I

Hi hi!  Current game I'm playing are Pistol Whip for VR. Would recommend.

Snowstreaker
Adept I

Thinking of buying myself to upgrade my pc. Old motherboard is braking and I could use this.

azulyri
Adept III

Hoping to pick up a 7900xtx from sapphire this year! Would be an amazing gpu upgrade!

TR2
Adept III

This could get me in trouble. If I won I would have to buy a new mobo, memory, and a new PSU. I would probably need a new case and GPU, and of course a new M.2 drive and a big internal hard drive. Oh, and lets not forget a new AIO RGB Cooler. This could definitely get me in trouble.

tootallofwa
Adept II

I always buy AMD!

Weber462
Challenger

I looking to build a new BOINC host.

CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

nice

Watchtower_GM
Adept II

Cool contest... but I am still in love with AM4.

sreg036
Adept I

Awesome, thank you so much!

juststew
Adept II

This CPU would pair well with my Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT SE. 

hi

SuperPet007
Adept II

Looking to build a new gen system for flight simming and VR. I know it's going to be an AMD rig, deciding on the processor and B650E motherboards right now.

Thank you for the recommendation. I had my eye on the ROG Strix B650-F, similar specs. Is there something I'm missing?

not much difference in the boards. The E has some extra ports and wifi. 

rdenmon
Challenger

yoo nice one!

bgnass
Adept III

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year.

drpluto
Adept III

good luck to everyoneHappy New Year.jpg

joebangles
Adept III

Please, don't throw me in that AM5 briar patch!

djwillweb
Adept I

Team Red FTW!

Will Web
gotgrant
Adept III

Next Gen sweet

ripcord
Adept III

Upgraded my PC this Christmas to a Ryzen 7 5800x could not be happier -wanted the Ryzen 7 5800X3D but all sold out everywhere. The Ryzen 5 7600X would be an amazing upgrade

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
drewster
Adept II

Very nice.  Too bad the motherboard prices are so high, well at least the ones with all the features.  Would be nice to win

Came to see if others were also having 6800xt crashing issues with 22.11.2, happened across this post.  Thanks for the chance!  Hopefully I can rank by then.

vincent2000
Journeyman III

Are these sweepsteak avaible for those living in England?

Omnipro
Adept II

I am still on AM4 so yeah it would be a great start. Thanks for the OP.