Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January – Featuring a Ryzen 5 7600X

b0f60160-ca72-48d1-a5e8-cb1edc9db681.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Happy new year!

It may be a new year, but we're the same team cooking up some great prizes for you all. We're kicking the year off strong by giving you a shot at winning an AMD Ryzen™ 5 7600X CPU.  If you haven't had the budget to move toward AM5 just yet, we want to give you a chance at a head start. 

2394fc39-e4f7-40e2-b2a8-1d7a092762b3.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 4, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, January 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 1/31/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_0-1672870304006.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
154 Replies
Synfang
Journeyman III

Hello~

mrpipster
Adept II

Wednesday

Shame this is only open to folks in the States and Canada 😫

Wednesday

Shame this is only open to folks in the States and Canada 😫

In the lottery rules: 

"Residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, the Sudan, Syria, Burma/Myanmar, Venezuela, or other countries that are restricted for businesses based in the United States are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes."

That's the limitation. Please users or admins help us understand.

I'm in the UK, but can order AMD from Amazon or any UK retailer but not direct from AMD - I think it was stupid Brexit 😪

I'm talking about the monthly Sweepstakes.

My rig has a Ryzen 5 1600 AF paired with a RX 580 graphics card. Definitely looking at upgrading my CPU soon

JMacDaddyo
Adept I

Recently acquired a RX6800xt to match up with my Ryzen 5900x and X570TaiChi MB. Blown away by the combined upgrades. Now I'm thinking maybe a RX6650xt for my backup PC.

Engaged minds work better
lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Hoping to Upgrade this year soon comp is 10 years old still able to play the latest's games on the lowest but it's rough lol . Just waiting on a Sale of a home then I can build whatever I want hopefully lol.

derbycrown
Adept II

Have the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 w/ the Radeon RX 570 Series and hoping to upgrade soon but, things are rough on me at this time. Money wise. Thanks for the opportunity to win something.. 

rockym20
Adept II

This would a great upgrade to my wife's Ryzen 5 3600

alanjt
Adept II

Once again excluded as normal

If it doesn't concern me don't send emails on exciting Competitions I can never enter 

As it is Depressing and a kick in the nuts.

alanjt_0-1673057608290.png

Ryzen 5 7600X - MSI MPG X670E CARBON WIFI - BIOS AGESA 1.0.0.7a - Corsair Vengeance 16GBx4 : CMH32GX5M2B6000Z30 - ASUSTeK AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT - PSU MSI MPG A1000G - Storage - MSI SPATIUM M480 1TB x4
Rajabhai
Adept I

Hi! I am loving AMD processor and I'm gonna win in this competition AMD Ryzen™ 5 7600X CPU

redneckpoet
Adept II

Not building anything right now, upgraded my camera last year. Gotta pay it off first.

Madvillian
Adept I

Pretty cool!

Jayzer3cat
Adept I

Absolutely love my 6900xt i play on a 55” C1 oled and couldn’t be happier with the performance results 

5900X, 6900XT, 32GB 3600cl14, 4TB sn850
remixreviews
Adept II

Currently I have a 5900x in my testbench, but it would be great to have zen 4 to be able to provide relevant information and reviews. 

I'd like to upgrade my a10-6800k. This would be fantastic.

tstec
Adept III

Hi

When will you do an european  giveway?

Happy New Year

smithdw2026
Adept II

If I win this, I'd have to buy a new motherboard and memory. I really need a new graphics card, I still have an ancient XFX 7770 card for now.

Contradiction7
Journeyman III

My 5 year old son loves Pac-man so I built him an arcade cabinet that I put an old Asus FM2+ motherboard with a A10-7850K APU in it.  It works great for Pac-man but recently he has gotten into Minecraft. For the most part it runs pretty good, but I keep thinking about upgrading it for him.  I thought about going with something like a 5600G, but AM4 is at the end of it's upgrade path.  So I was thinking about the 7600x but the graphics processor isn't as good as the 5600G.  I'm curious how the graphics processor in the 7600x compares to the A10-7850K, especially since Minecraft seems to be a more CPU intensive game.  

Wekslie
Journeyman III

I'd love to check out the new cpu. Couldn't get my hands on a new 7900XTX because of webshop issues 😞

akau013
Adept I

I would like to level up my gaming with AMD DDR5 setup

guskline
Adept III

What a great way to enter the world of Ryzen 7000 series cpus!

merrick_yap
Adept I

This will be a great upgrade from AM4 to AM5 for me. As i am currently using a 4 years plus PC running a AMD 2700x.

Reyfox
Adept I

I just upgraded from my over workhorse of a graphics card, MSI Gaming X RX480 8GB to a RX 6700XT and loving the performance boost in gaming and content creation using Vegas Pro.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, Sapphire RX 6700XT, 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Gigabyte X570 Elite.
Pepe1
Adept II

Hello!. I have installed an RX 7900 XTX. Now I need to upgrade the CPU. Regards.

ripcord
Adept III

I want to win this!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
djwillweb
Adept I

just built a 7950x rig but can always build another

Will Web
supreem
Journeyman III

A 7600X paired with a matching 7600XT should be a sweet spot for me

Szillery
Journeyman III

Hey! Nice giveaway!

I would love to win this CPU to be able to make my system more reliable overall have a 3700 currently

DanielNeudorf
Journeyman III

Great CPU

hillberd
Adept I

I look forward to playing stardew valley with HD graphic mods some day.

EVI5R8R
Adept II

good luck all

Planning a new build and this CPU would help greatly !

Ekelekuele
Adept II

Cant wait for the things this year awaits us!

tasnx3
Adept II

would like to make a new build with this

PersonaFPS
Adept II

Happy new year everyone! How was your holiday? I hope you have some awesome goals for 2023 and you had a great time with your family! 

Hello all and I hope your year is starting off well, and as recommended, I'm curious to hear what everyone's currently playing, as well as, what are you looking forward to playing this year?

bsp2020
Challenger

I'll try again. I hope I have better luck in 2023.