Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January - AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT Graphics Card

2425251_2024_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweepstakes_1920x600px.jpg

Happy New Year, Red Team!

Let’s keep celebrating the new year with an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT GPU being up for grabs!

Entering is easy!

All you have to do is share up to six (6) pictures of your gaming rig in the Battle Stations sub-forum.

Be sure to include your rig’s name in the subject line, and feel free to include the specs.

Ideally, the picture(s) should showcase your gaming PC, desk(s), monitor(s), keyboard and mouse! Click here (or here) to see an example.

That’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 3, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, January 31, 2024, at 12:00 P.M. Central Time. Read the Official Rules for more information and key dates.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
65 Replies
SubtleIQ
Adept III

Oh well,

Out on  the road, will not be home until February sometime.  So I can not post pictures.

Well good luck to all those that can !  Hopefully soon will have portable Gaming Rig so this will not be an issue in the future.

Screenshot_9.png

Already know the case I am going to use 😉

Michael Alan Horton
kaell
Journeyman III

> The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of CANADA, and the FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (including the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA), (each an “Eligible Country”).

Canada and US only? Why?

Done and yes my pc is garbage lol .

One mans trash is another mans treasure.  It's a matter of perspective.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Goodluck Everyone!

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
gabrielpike
Adept II

Yay! Good luck everyone! 

XxDJB
Adept I

New here! I've actually been an AMD fan since I got into PCs. I was originally an Xbox person and couldn't ever see myself getting a PC because I loved the controller input and was comfortable with sitting on the couch area. However, when I suddenly decided to build one, I went with AMD for my CPU and GPU, and it's been awesome since then 😄 Cheers!

th3_g33k3d
Adept II

Thank you AMD for the chance to win. I'm hoping to win to finally be able to complete my cousins PC build.

Good luck to everyone :four_leaf_clover:

Watchtower_GM
Adept II

Sweet graphics card!

zero_x1
Adept II

In it to win it.

ShowXTech
Adept I

Is there a way to scroll through the setup posts?

Klicking on every single one is really time consuming and annoying.

charles4691
Challenger

Best of luck everybody!

rdenmon
Challenger

I added my pc to the battlestation section so I can win this GPU. I named it dirty and redacted- I should have also shown my retro pc. I made this (has AMD Athlon 900mhz processor). I am able to slowly zoom on BBS and internet at 56K boom- for fun I will name this one old and slow.

Enjoy the beauty of this one tooold pc with modem!.jpeg

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I had several Athlon slot-A CPUs, including one rated for 1 GHz.  That was a big win for AMD over the Intel Pentium III of the day.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

If i remember correctly... PC magazine or something finally admitted that AMD bested intel....interestingly enough this was the same processor I had in my second PC owned. The thing really was a beast in its day. But now I use it to hear beep boops.

DtDrag
Adept II

Love the community engagement, and chance to win awesome prizes!

Noogy
Adept I

Let’s go! 
What I love about this is that there are so many different ones, yet they have a some similarities! 
good luck everyone 🤞🏼

Vynski
Exemplar

First things first; I don't participate in online gaming.  It's just me, nothing against it.

Here are my two desktops, they are networked with others in the house.

MSI- MPG X570 GamingMSI- MPG X570 Gaming

MSI-MEG X570 ACEMSI-MEG X570 ACEHope these meet the criteria.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
GLKKeith
Adept II

It's fun getting to see everyone's rig, and where they've put it up - nice to see the diversity and that I'm not the only one with an older rig! Good luck all!

0 Likes
goatpopsicle
Adept II

What if I don’t have a regular computer to show off ??   My MSI tower decided to move to the recycling center for good, so I bought a MiniPC with a 5800h for my daily use now.    It’s kinda hard to show off a little, iGPU powered MiniPC, VESA mounted to the back of my tv. 

0 Likes
KidneyThief
Adept II

My entry is posted as "Gods Mistake"

0 Likes
deyelive
Adept II

Thanks for the opportunity GLHF! Checkout "TUF Tootie" if you want to partake in some RGB chaos. 🙂

This is basically how I think of myself in a nutshell. https://twitter.com/G2A_com/status/1752463701456605332

0 Likes
slowdive
Adept II

I added mine into the mix! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

https://community.amd.com/t5/battle-stations/my-shameful-battlestation/m-p/662272#M323

0 Likes
Mershiful
Journeyman III

hoping I win!!! need me a new gpu 🤞🤞🤞

0 Likes
nellis51
Adept I

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all!

0 Likes