Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: February – Featuring a Ryzen 7 7700X

1835699_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Hope you all are staying warm if you're somewhere experiencing cold weather! We are bringing the heat this month by giving you a shot at winning an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7700X CPU. Another chance at helping you work towards your AM5 build this year if you're planning for one! 

1761310-amd-ryzen-7-7000-series-PIB-angle-240x240.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 2/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_1-1675349218977.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
138 Replies
mapdma
Adept II

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat on my 5800x3d and 6700xt.  Like to see what old games are like after I upgrade.  Spiderman Remastered next.  Almost forgot, I need to check how it runs on a 7700x. 😉

AYOO Chinese and quandale dingle lore be like:

JJG
darkchewie
Adept II

Sweet CPU, thanks for the giveaway AMD. 

Not too much happening except I bought an electric standing desk frame, and modified my old desk to use it!  Works great, and gives me more opportunities to stretch and get blood flowing instead of sitting too much.  I wish I had bought it sooner.

Trying to update from 3700x to this chip 

terminalgain
Adept II

Great processor to start off the AM5 journey.

terminalgain
Adept II

I think I have good enough cooling on hand to keep this CPU chugging without throttling.

apstwitch
Adept III

A Ryzen™ 7 7700X would be awesome

I confess, my favorite part about building a new PC is getting an awesome deal and maximizing price to performance.  That's why my current PC is using an R5 5600 (upgraded from a 3600 thanks to a crazy good holiday deal) and a 5700 XT I snagged a few years ago, right before the crypto boom completely wrecked the GPU market.  I'm still really happy with it.  But...well, there's no better deal that "free" am I right?  As much as I had every intention of skipping this generation of CPUs and GPUs, if I won a 7700X, I think building a new PC would be what they call a moral imperative.

I want a new CPU!!!!

May the RAFFLE GODS smile upon me!!!

TR2
Adept III

Well I did not know all of the new AMD 5 socket chips have integrated graphics. I like the fact that you can still run the CPU without an overpriced GPU. I know its lame to have this good of a CPU not to pare it with a good GPU but at least this way you can wait on a good deal or just the time to save the money for an overpriced GPU. Kudos to AMD.

Francobér
Adept III

Hello beloved Red Team
I just bought a RX 7900 XTX and would be very happy about the CPU. Then my Ryzen 5600x CPU could go into early retirement and my graphics card gets a good companion at the side.
Good luck to all in the lottery

AMD Ryzen 5600X, Asrock X570 Steel Legend, 32GB G Skill Trident Z Royal Gold, AMD Rx 7900XTX, Gygabyte G34WQC
gabrielpike
Adept II

Holy crap! I bet this would blow away my old R5 1600.

😍

johnny_cee
Adept II

February already. older I get the faster it goes

jmb73
Adept I

roh a good ddr5 upgrade 😀

5800x3D/6800XT/32GB
jdm
Adept II

This would be a great start on a new build!

bgnass
Adept III

not correct thread title:

"Red Team USA Monthly Sweepstakes: February – Featuring a Ryzen 7 7700X''
you are lying to the other AMD fans from other countries of the world

dnehiba3
Adept II

Hey! Best prize yet! Waiting on the new x3d chips but I’ll “settle” for this.

orbitech
Adept II

Hello, Amber AMD,

Is there any plans to make the sweepstakes international, after all AMD is a global brand and we all support and love your products. I mean giving special preference to the USA and Canada, seems kind of strange, do you not think so? I would like to see Team Red go Global with these, Team Red forever!

Thanks.

I want to see a global sweepstakes show.😊

John-Prevette
Adept II

Well, now we're into the month of February so the February sweeps is born.  It's critical to keep up with technology which is why a brand new Ryzen 7 7700 X would keep me moving by taking the next big step ... AM5!  😎

InfoManWD
deadbolt
Adept II

Great savings on an upgrade, would offset some expense of new motherboard and ram needed to make this bad boy sing.

emperor
Adept III

Hi! Building a small form factor PC for a friend of mine, which consists of Ryzen 5900X and MSI B550i motherboard in a Fractal Torrent Nano case... It is going to be a small powerhouse 🙂

I agree with the MSI part, but not the B550 chipset.  Your friend spends that kind of cash for the 5900X then goes lower budget on the motherboard.  Should have convinced them to go with the MEG X570 series for a little more $$$. 

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
tootallofwa
Adept II

True to AMD

I'll give it a shot. Would love to upgrade from 3000 series.

Just upgraded my cpu to a 5700x A 7 series would be a killer upgrade. currently im running the 5700x coupled with a 5700xt gpu, she's a matching machine.

r7 5700x on msi x570 pro-a 32 g patriot viper3600 rx5700xt

That is a monster combo.  I have the RX 5700 XT running on my Ryzen 9 3900X.  I'm not even concerned about overclocking.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
CurrlyFry1094
Adept II

Still running a 3600x and like an upgrade.

soullodolo
Adept III

Wow, coming in really hot!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
morphinebear
Adept III

I'm downloading Morrowind.

SuperPet007
Adept II

Hi! can hardly wait to upgrade my rig.

bgnass
Adept III

Good luck to all US users. Anyone outside the US will only watch the giveaway and not win. Thank you AMD.

venaur
Elite

Oh that is a crazy awesome CPU. Man, i just love AMD so much ❤️ 

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

I think I replied to his post, but if not here's a second one.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
dj4aces
Adept II

Winning this would make my year!

KidneyThief
Adept II

I'm working on a new all pink build and this new CPU would really help

Omnipro
Adept II

Hello! Let's get ready to upgrade!

drewster
Adept II

Although I do not need to right now, I am lloking forward to building on the AM5 platform.  This would help alot

Amazing giveaway!  This would be a great addition to updating my rig!!  Currently my main game to play/stream is Destiny 2 and I can't wait till the new DLC drops!!!! Best of luck everyone who's entering!!!!!