Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: February – Featuring a Ryzen 7 7700X

1835699_Red_Team_Monthly_Sweeps_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

Hope you all are staying warm if you're somewhere experiencing cold weather! We are bringing the heat this month by giving you a shot at winning an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7700X CPU. Another chance at helping you work towards your AM5 build this year if you're planning for one! 

1761310-amd-ryzen-7-7000-series-PIB-angle-240x240.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I just upgraded my GPU to an AMD Radeon 6900XT and I'm loving the boost it gave to my rig."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, February 2, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 2/28/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_1-1675349218977.png

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
138 Replies

Thanks again for the chance. 

Would love to start a new build. 

swet prize thanks for the chance as always

lofferdahl
Journeyman III

Great product

jd63636
Adept III

Great upgrade for the wife's gaming rig and a RX 7800XT(when and if they release) would be the perfect GPU upgrade to compliment the CPU

Ryzen 7 7700X | MSI RTX 4070Ti Suprim X| Gskill Flare X DDR5 6000 | MSI X670E Pro Carbon | Bequiet Pure Loop 2 FX 360mm | Lian Li Lancool III | Corsair HX1500i |4,140mm Lightwings 3 Fans

2 questions is that a night elf I see for your profile pic lol WoW gamer and the second is didn't you mean video card not reference

greydog5
Adept II

yes it would be a great start for a new AM5 build

FMB
superchip3
Adept II

I would love to upgrade to AM5.  For fun I'm building a early 2000s machine with a amd athlon 64 3700+ and ati x1950.

how are you making out on that?  I have  2 boards for am64's.   2200 and a 2500. on ECS motherboards.  Finally got windows xp installed, but don't have a browser yet that will work.  what are you using for a browser?  

Are we all going tech tangents (on the u tubes) here? LOL! That guy's great!

I have a "tower of tangential technology" myself -- includes numerous ECS motherboards!! (sitting in the currently idle stack...)

0 Likes
fraxyl
Adept I

Anything!

chuckbuck1
Adept II

I never should have done it lol I just built this rig

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16 core 32 thread porcessor 4.5GHz base Boost to 5.7GHz
Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX B650-A Gaming AM5 socket ATX WiFi
Ram DDR5 Corsair Vengeance 32 gig 5600 MHz
Video Card XFX Radeon RX6700 XT
CPU Cooling system Corsair H150i Elete LCD
PSU Corsair RM1000e

Well there's another chance gone lmao

TheRealFame
Adept I

I'm actually a streamer that does alottt of CPU encoding! So a new CPU like this would completely help the workload 

Messiah Oliver
bsp2020
Challenger

I'll keep trying. I'm bound to be a winner!

Buzzard007
Adept I

Hey just picked up an Rx 6950, any rpg suggestions?

It isn't an RPG but I will always recommend the Plague Tale games. They are beautiful.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
joebangles
Adept III

Noice!

rock on! nice giveaway!!! wow!! ..... im getting ready to rebuild my rig ... two rigs in one ..... change my build .. i wont mind..lol....

punk4evr
Adept III

Here for the Gear... and I hope I don't bring up the rear.  Thanks!

punk4evr
Adept III

Here for the gear, and bringing up the rear. 

smithdw2026
Adept II

This would be a major upgrade from the CPU that I have now. I could build a new AM5 system for myself and give my Ryzen 7 3700X system to my son so he can replace his ancient Core i3 system

bgnass
Adept III

I won't win the giveaway because I'm a big AMD fan. Only select fans can receive the giveaway. Non-US residents are not eligible to enter the giveaway. It seems all of us outside the US are not AMD fans. All the rest of us are ghosts. Thank you AMD.

Pcmaster69
Journeyman III

Awesome contest

Jayzer3cat
Adept I

7700x would be a beautiful upgrade! 5+ ghz drool….

5900X, 6900XT, 32GB 3600cl14, 4TB sn850
storm1978
Adept III

I upgraded my PC to an 5800X from a 2700X, replaced the PSU from Corsair RM 750 to a Seasonic Focus PX 850 and searching hot to replace my Sapphire RX5500XT Pulse to an RX6700X Nitro+ cause there's no money...

Would love to win the 7700X so I can start upgrading to the new AM5 socket.

CPU:R7 5800X on Noctua U14S Push/Pull Config, MB:Asrock X470 Taichi, RAM: G.SKILL FlareX 32gb(4*8) 3200C16 , SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb m.2, Samsung 860 QVO 1TB HDD:WD RED 6TB, GPU: Sapphire RX5500XT PULSE 8gb,  PSU:CORSAIR RM750 (2019), CASE: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Rgb.
kaya3434
Journeyman III

MERHABA! GPU'mu yeni bir AMD Radeon 6900XT'ye yükselttim ve donanımıma sağladığı desteği seviyorum."

Pepe1
Adept II

I need a new processor.

ikki
Adept I

I might need to upgrade soon, so I'm thinking of building just a new build altogether.

Dyse81
Adept I

Why not global giveaway?

bgnass
Adept III

People outside the US are not fans of AMD. They cannot participate in the giveaway. We are ghosts that do not exist. Thank you AMD.

T9Newport
Journeyman III

Well now that I finally figured out why I couldn't reply for months, I'm here! Hello all!

blazer
Adept III

That would be a good start in upgrading from my 5800X

guskline
Adept III

Great way to get into the 7000 series cpus

randyjy
Adept II

Trying for an upgrade starter! 🙂

redneckpoet
Adept II

Not building, but itching to build again.

tekasza
Adept II

This would be twice as fast as my 2700X, so I would like the upgrade.

Probably more than twice.lol

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
Darkness_Angel
Adept III

Thanks for this chance! I'm currently buildingy first water-cooled full loop PC. Gathering parts up to do so. Greatly appreciate the chance for this!

v/r
Louis Imbrogno
Linux Administrator/Application administrator
Dpt. of Army Civilian, former ET NAV submarines U.S. Navy.

What an awesome giveaway! 

Maritimer
Adept II

That CPU would be a great start for a new build.