Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: December– Featuring an MSI GPU & AIO

Amber_AMD_1-1669919604372.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

For the month of December, thanks to our friends at MSI we’re putting an MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Mech 2X 8G OC graphics card and an MSI MEG Coreliquid S360 AIO up for grabs! The GPU comes with the TORX Fan 3.0 creating more static air pressure, while the AIO features a 2.4” customizable IPS display; what will you show off?

MSI_AIO_MEG_S360_and_MSI_Radeon_RX_6600_XT_Mech_2x_GPU.jpg

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The December Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

🤗

Amber

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
148 Replies
dj4aces
Adept II

During Steam's Thanksgiving sale, I purchased the PC version of Horizon Zero Dawn, and the game is even better than I expected. I've always been curious about doomsday scenarios, and this game packs one hell of a punch!

TR2
Adept III

Both are great items. I really have been good this year( except for that one time).

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Yes.  Santa knows about that one time.  He makes a list and he checks it twice.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
fean98
Adept III

Why are people still replying to November?

I cant help it!!  I am VERY pro procrastination!!  🙂 

0 Likes
Jsocalzx11
Adept I

Currently  building a hyte y60, ryzen 9 7900x and 6900xt still in parts collection phase. And playing on my other system callisto protocol and ready or not.

Hoping there are pix posted here of the new build!!  Love new hardware & builds and that sounds like its going to be AMAZING!!

0 Likes
autoexec04
Adept II

Thanks and happy holidays!!

tekasza
Adept II

I'm mostly playing DCS, and I'm almost finished building a custom throttle and console. It's got three microcontrollers, a ton of switches, and a fancy split keyboard. It cost more than I thought it was going to, but still less than a Thrustmaster Warthog throttle.

drpluto
Adept III

Happy Holidays to all

Great Contest!! 

I'm a BIG fan of MSI. They manufacture quality hardware and code great software!!!

A majority of the components in my gaming rig are MSI. The software "MSI Afterburner" has been installed in EVERY pc I've built or owned.

I'm building my daughter a gaming rig for her B-day this February. Winning this contest would reduce the build cost a bit. 😉 Lol

Anoriand
Adept I

Amazing giveaway as always 😁

The Super Saiyan barrier... Yeah, I've gone far beyond that!
bgnass
Adept III

I've never won a giveaway. I won't win again. I'm currently playing old arcade games.

blazer
Adept III

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and Santa was good to them.   😊

modcon9
Adept II

hope I win

CallMeKap
Adept II

Cheers for the giveaway!

Would be a nice step up from my RX 480 😊

Hi i  guess-

Ryzen 3 3250U supremacy
theswweet
Adept II

Hello, everyone!

RussellB1988
Adept I

I'm currently playing doom eternal and having a freaking blast with the game. 

filinux
Elite

Thought I already posted here but I think I need a memory upgrade!! 🙂  Love the looks of the  Coreliquid S360 and like most would love to see it keeping my CPU cool!! 

Still got Christmas stuff going on but want to wish everyone a early HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

bgnass
Adept III

Happy Holidays red team and the red team of users.

KRATOS777
Adept I

I have a stock fan cooler would like to upgrade to a liquid cooler 😤

soullodolo
Adept III

Thank you to AMD Red Team for all the fun and generosity this year! Wish everyone a happy and better new year!

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Hammbonez
Adept II

Hopefully this reply is the one that wins!!!!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

can always use stuff for PC building!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
tasnx3
Adept II

would be nice to start a build with this!

fean98
Adept III

Look at all those lifting fans, can it also be used as an electric airtaxi?

wim-bart
Elite

Never name someone Reply. Because he/she could be hit 🙂

0 Likes

I had a dream....wait a minute...nm

abd65fd0-2376-4893-9ae4-061c4857a539yyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg